Arsenal v West Brom (PL)

Ohhhh fucking great

Is this a different girl to last time? You donā€™t seem to be great at this dating thing :grin:

Use this line next time, ā€œAre you a sea lion? Because I can sea you lion in my bed later.ā€ Itā€™s fail-proof :sunglasses:

4 Likes

If we win this game we can jump to 7th, what a time to be alive.

5 Likes

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay we get europa league places again already, SORTED :henry2:

3 Likes

Yeahhh diff girl, I mean Iā€™ll get on at least a good date every month or two, but yeah gotta meet some dicks havenā€™t ya

1 Like

Least it looks better than 12th. When they show the table on the tv we donā€™t currently appear till they show the bottom half :joy::sob:

In another thread weā€™re discussing if the league cup has held English clubs back when reality itā€™s this :laughing:

I think Mourinho highlighted it before Chelsea played Atletico in the CL semi final in '14. The FA donā€™t care about English clubs in Europe so theyā€™ll stick them on at a time that suits their viewing figures. Why the fuck are we the Monday night game when we play midnightā€¦

1 Like

I prefer, ā€œis that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants.ā€ That used to work all the time for me. :grin:

1 Like

Cā€™mon Arsenal! Donā€™t let us down!

Everyones won this weekend, so ones set to fall. Doesnt sit right this game for me on a monday and fancy them with a set piece.

1 Like

Match day, at last.

1 Like

Cech; Bellerin, Koscielny, Monreal, Kolasinac; Xhaka, Ramsey, Iwobi/Wilshere; Ozil, Alexis, Lacazette

I know weā€™ll play 5 defenders though.

1 Like

Ha, yeah that would definitely work on meā€¦ :grimacing:

Giroud should start here.

Nil nil.

No, hopefully 1-0 to us :wink:

Fancy us to win this 2/3 goals to nil tbh

1 Like

Think weā€™ll winā€¦ hope we play a bit more competently and show similar organization as against Chelsea - need to build on that and use this run of games against weaker opposition to vault up the table.

Going with 2-0 to the Arsenal.

1 Like

Pulis has never even won a point at the Emirates in his PL managerial career. Itā€™s not a happy hunting ground for him at all and I see no reason for that to change now - they lack goals, they lost to Brighton and couldnā€™t score against West Ham who have shipped the same amount of goals as Palace this season.

Their defense is usually pretty solid but Iā€™m still predicting an easy win for us. 3-0 including an accidentally on purpose own goal from Kieran Gibbs :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes