Arsenal v Man United (PL)

Saturday December 2, 5.30pm
Emirates
BT Sport

Referee: Andre Marriner

Wenger v José
Sanchez v the bus

We’ve only lost one of our last five Premier League home matches against United (W2 D2), winning each of the last two without conceding a goal.

In form Özil has been directly involved in four goals in his last four PL appearances versus Man Utd (two goals, two assists).

WE’VE GOT THIS!!!

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Man United win

0 voters

I think Man U will play for a draw so they will be bringing Mourinho’s big double decker with them.
This is very hard to predict, and I don’t think there will be a lot of goals, so it could be a very close win for us, 1-0, or a low scoring draw.
I’ll go for a late 1-0 with Giroud scoring.

2 Likes

I can’t see us losing this one. Hopefully a tight win.

Win this and Man City are pretty much Champions.

2 Likes

Don’t think Laca will get subbed before the 70th minute in this game :wink:

Gonna go 2-0 Alexis madness incoming!!

4 Likes

More of this please

1 Like

Alexis was insane that game.

1 Like

he wont be playing :stuck_out_tongue:

Going to say a draw, we could edge it but I can’t remember the last time we beat 2 top 6 sides in the Premier League in a row.

Yes he was!

2 Likes

Think we will win. But…terrified.

2 Likes

I just wanna see us start at 100mph

3 Likes

Fuck Josè and his bus! C’mon Arsenal!

Si, fuckadabussa.

1 Like

Walcott was actually insane in that 3-0, his movement killed their defence. Welbeck stretching their defence
with Alexis behind is definitely the best way today

2 Likes

Walcott is not starting FFS! Stop fucking believing he is a WC player :neutral_face:

1 Like

Arsenal have done a 10 best goals against Utd video on Facebook

https://streamable.com/202vk

3 Likes

Nice. Looks like it’s home games only as Overmars and Wiltord would otherwise have to have been in such a list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s why I said Welbeck. Walcott isn’t WC but credit where it’s due for that 3-0 v United

3 Likes

@Cristo manutd win :woman:t2:

1 Like