Arsenal Reserves & Youths

Oh I know that. Like I said in a previous post; we have a good youth team, better than most. Chelsea’s is just ridiculous though, so it’s no shame losing to them.

Performance matters most. And we have a lot of good stuff coming through. I’ve watched both legs of this and some of these players look like they can do something.

Wenger was right when he said he is leaving the next manager with a lot to work with.

2 Likes

Still though, I would’ve thought this group would’ve put up a better fight :frowning: Hopefully it was just shambolic defending?

Chelsea made it to the youth cl final and got beat by Barcelona

They’re even more financially speed up at youth level

https://twitter.com/islingtongztte/status/994934361870028800

1 Like

Never understood why these old school type English types were in our youth system in the first place…seems like negligence to me. Never was a fan of Gatting from the little I saw of him.

3 Likes

I was looking for posts about Amaechi, whose looks interesting, but came across this. Are you sure about this one?

Marcel Lucassen (55) goes to work at Arsenal. De Venlonaar has signed a three-year contract with the top club in London and will work as Director of Football Development on 1 August. Lucassen thus becomes responsible for the development of both the coaches and the players of the teams Under 9 to Under 23.

Lucassen worked for the past three years as Head of Al Nasr Education from Dubai. Before that he worked for the German Football Association for seven years and in 2011 he was assistant coach of TSG Hoffenheim. "What I’m going to do at Arsenal is to further develop the football philosophy, as I did earlier with Al Nasr and the German Football Association, and it was time to start working closer to home so that I could have my family in Blitterswijck. living, can see more often. "

We’re participating in the checkatrade trophy for the first time next season

Reports suggesting tonight that Arsenal are about to complete a deal for Joel Lopez, a 16-year-old left-back described as a ‘wonderkid’ after he snubbed a professional contract at Barcelona.

Lopez would join the Arsenal academy, managed now by Per Mertesacker, and would follow the likes of Fabregas, Bellerin, Merida and Toral who joined from Barcelona.

Daily Express

Daily Mirror

Daily Star

Metro

1 Like

Moved to the youths thread. It really doesn’t need it’s own.

Such horrible click bait haha

1 Like

It’s not clickbait. Emile Smith Rowe Is quite clearly going to be the next KDB.

2 Likes

Another one tied down…

Given that he’s going to be better than De Bruyne, he’s probably befitting of his own thread soon

1 Like

Hopefully we are not gonna sell him to Barca in few years :mustafi:

looks like this bloke

1 Like

You read my mind :slight_smile: He’ll be playing a lot in league cup so we’ll be discussing him surely.

Emile Smith-Rowe has agreed a scholarship deal to stay at Arsenal after turning down approaches from Barcelona and Tottenham Hotspur. (Squawka)

They will probably come back for him

1 Like

Ah the cunts! :xhaka: