Arsenal - Hull City (Premier League)

Wasnt good but we lucked out for a change …Sutton might cause this defense problems though.

It was soooo cold yesterday.

I had a lot of fun at the Emirates. I know it was really quiet in the ground and the performance was pretty average. But I hadn’t been to a game since the 3-3 draw vs Norwich (v Persie brace). So it just felt great being there again!

Couldn’t quite see how the first goal went in, but had a great view of the penalty. We looked very beatable at times and didn’t create enough. A draw wouldn’t even be that unfair overall, thank fuck we won though.

All in all a good day. Thanks for the great seats @Drayton and nice to meet you :smile:

My girlfriend: 'What’s the French connection with Arsenal?

Me: ‘How about Thierry Henry… Arsene Wenger?!’

“Who?”

:santi:

15 Likes

I haven’t been to a game since the 3-1 loss to Bayern in the 1st leg of the 12/13 Rd 16… Looking forward to likely getting back over next season.

1 Like

We always play crap after some tough weeks. Just needed a win yesterday.

your welcome mate enjoy your stay !

2 Likes

Arsenal are in Australia in the summer…

1 Like

Ah yeah true i am heading up to Sydney for that. It’s hard to get to up and about for Pre Season Friendlies though.

No its in winter !

1 Like

It will be Winter in Sydney so probably similar to weather in London in Summer.

1 Like

Yea Ive sufferered Sydney in winter ,it was terrible ,at night i had to wear a jacket outside twice !
I love the place and have mates there too 2 in Manly and 1 in Rockdale !

1 Like

Chris is at least an old school Gooner and Ive seen him around for many years ,the others not so much !

1 Like

Its always summer in Australia.

2 Likes

Scrappy game but a win is a win

I think the first goal should of stood. It was not deliberate hand ball so no free kick should of been given

Thought Gibbs should of been off. He didnt play the ball at all and if that had been the other way id of been screaming for a red card

Thought Ox played really well in CM. Id give him a run there now no matter who is fit

On to a nice run of games now where we could be left with just the FA Cup, or nothing lol

you come over oz il sort the tics m8

4 Likes

3 points. Ugly game. This season is still a write off. I’m not getting my hopes up only to have them dashed… again.

1 Like

Thanks heaps mate, really appreciate that.

Attendance at this one may’ve been 10,000 short apparently. There did seem loads of gaps even in the Lower Tier.

The Club said 59,000 which is of course slightly misleading and the Daily Fail have done another Arsenal bashing article on it

Arsenal not giving the proper numbers, as in tickets sold rather than actual attendance, is a well-known fact at this point?

Surely there are games where if you’ve paid all that lovely dosh you just stay indoors in the warm confines of club level and sink the free pints. :slight_smile:

Right…

Having watched this game twice, yes I did just to make sure I was not being a fucking nob (shock)

Every time we lost the ball in vital areas, have a look and see where our midfield were across the line, it’s also the same with both full backs…where the fuck are they???

Of the 10 outfield players 8 or 7 were in attacking positions stranded therefore we are always open to counter attack against every team. I am not a manager or a coach but fuck me…!

I cannot believe how lucky we were Saturday

1 Like