Arsenal Financials

We’re pulling a Newcastle.

Tight fisted owner, useless in the transfer market, with a massive stadium.

1 Like

We’re not even close to being comparable to Newcastle.

2 Likes

I know. Newcastle fans idolise their manager

Their home support is pretty good too.

Something to do with:

Ozil 350k
Auba 200k
Mkhitaryan 180k
Lacaazette 200k
Kolasinac 120k

We’ll have to sell before we buy in the summer

Fucking lol. Are you serious?

1 Like

Yes, to balance our wage bill. We’ve already done our big spending anyway.

We dont need to spend more money.

We need to spend more wisely.

1 Like

What about all the money we got, and wages saved on, from players like:
Sanchez 150k
Walcott 140k
Chamberlain 100k
Gabriel 50k
Gibbs 50k
Coquelin 50k
Szczesney 50k
Gnabry 40k

That is around 600k a week saved in wages and around 150m in transfer fees we have received for these players, and a few other fringe players.

By your definition, we have to sell before every transfer window before we think about buying.

This is not some Mickey Mouse club.
This is Arsenal, one of the most profitable clubs in Europe.
What are you talking about?

1 Like

Not going to post the entire thread because it’s pretty long, but it’s worth a read.

https://twitter.com/DarrenArsenal1/status/969514628056264705

^ TLDR: fuck Wenger, fuck Kronke.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ChrisWheatley_/status/988708359028248576

3 Likes

Such news is not complete without @InvincibleDB10 making a sarcastic comment about what a huge milestone this is for the club

6 Likes

Tesla will make a deal with United next year for like a billion or some shit. Will make our electric car partnership look like trash :grin:

wonder what the deal is actually worth to us. I realy wish they would say what are deals are why are we always so fucking secretive with our deals and finances. You always hear Manu, Chavksi, Mancity have signed a new partner worth XYZ, we never hear actual figures.

I was going to, but the club are already supposed to pleading poverty in the next transfer window, so I’m assuming the profits from this world record breaking financial deal will be going in the back pocket of Kroenke.

You might get excited about this sort of link to an electric car deal, but unless it means we start getting world class players here regularly, without having to sell first, then I’m not that interested.

were going to save 8mil a year when wenger goes at least we can invest that back into the squard

What’s merit money?

Based on where the teams placed.