Arsenal Financials

The problem is that we don’t spend our revenues. It sounds like it is just Kroenke making profits after profits.

Reduce expenses + Increase income = profit baby…

Impossible to do both. Trust me I knows a lot about being a football ceo.

According to Deloitte we made 100 million out of matchday revenue in total. Does an additional 8/10 million for expensive seats really seem that farfetched?

I guess that makes sense. Do we get any match day revenue from away games?

Be interesting to see those full financials. That’s a big chunk out of our cash reserves.

Didn’t link everything as there’s over 20 tweets in total. Click on this one to see the entire thread.

1 Like

It’s absolutely mind boggling to think that our wage bill is on par with Manchester City.

6 Likes

So we’re finally enjoying the fruits of our new financial power, yet still falling further behind Manchester United all the while. Oh and being caught up by two other clubs that haven’t moved stadium. Great :+1:

2 Likes

Man Utd are a superpower. You can evidently see why they can afford the transfers they do.

Considering we havent had any outside investment and won any major trophies in over a decade, we’re not doing bad at all.

2 Likes

Hah. Profit of 44m won’t even land us a striker in current market.
Football bubble won’t last long.

We really ought to start making money on player sales. Thank goodness for 35m for AOC, next year financial statement would be better.

Having been tight down by Nike for 10 years probably cost us a little in commercial sense. But I assume they didn’t have a choice in order to finance that stadium. We’ll see early next year if there is any truth behind the Arsenal & Adidas link. That will bring us closer too United and on par with Chelsea when it comes to kit deals.

Unlike Chelsea we haven’t collected enough assets to go out there and make money on player sales. Plus we chose to let our most valuable assets walk out of the door on a free (Ozil, Sanchez and Wilshere). Chamberlain is a one-off.

4 Likes

We’re fucked

2 Likes

Doesn’t usmanov want to buy another club too? Fuuuuucccckkkkkk.

1 Like

I guess we’re about to find out…

This is just part of @Cristo’s plan to buy the club,

2 Likes

Usmanov will go to Everton if he does sell up

This could be disastrous for the club if Kroenke takes total control

1 Like

Sort this shit out @Cristo

1 Like