Alvaro Morata

What was that tonight :joy::joy::joy::joy: How much did he cost again?

1 Like

Yeah it’s his fault that Chelsea didn’t win the game tonight, really should have scored a hat trick.

1 Like

I think @Phoebica’s dream would of become reality had he brought his shooting boots.

What a fraud he is! Another striker would have scored an hattrick today.

Remind me of my dream?

:santi2:

Sorry if it’s not the dream you were hoping for :smiley:

oh that, haha. Yeah Morata did us a favour, by pretending to be rubbish

3 Likes

He’s normally a pretty damn good finisher. Anomoly tonight, we got lucky.

Morata would miss a period if he were a girl

2 Likes

He should have had a hat-trick against Stoke! Did fuck all. Again, tonight. Awful.

2 Likes

Ha

Our striker fucked up some golden opportunities too tbf.

1 Like

Best player on the pitch for us.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/CapreseMus/status/948671642103934976

Unreal :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:arteta:

Chelsea sold Costa for this guy :poldi:

Much worse than replacing RVP with Giroud.

1 Like

Remember when everyone was raving about him when Juve got to the UCL final against Juve.:joy:

People actually thought he was world class. Anyone who followed him at Real laughed their ass off when Man Utd and Chelsea were fighting over him, esp. when the latter went on and spend £60 million for a glorified “well, he works hard” striker.

2 Likes

I think he has a good deal of ability but simply does not have what’s required up top in one’s head to be a top player.

He seems to be a coddled mamas boy, he’s way too nice. When you look at his stature and attributes he should be a nightmare for defenders.

2 Likes

I still want to believe inside him there is a good player, but it was always questionable whether he could be a goalscoring number 9 and I think his time at Chelsea so far appears to be answering that question.

Chelsea really should have got themselves in the running for Auba.

I think he’s a really good player but what his time at Chelsea has shown is that both Juventus and Real were right not to trust him as their first choice number 9. Think he’s the kind of player who needs to relegate himself down a level or two or accept a position on the bench for one of the big clubs. Doesn’t quite seem to have everything that it takes.