Alexis Sánchez

Hilarious. Yeah knowing the name of a cafe that is open to the public every day of the week, in a city I often visit, makes me “suspiciously” well-informed.

Actually, the first reason I heard about RC was because they do children’s birthday parties there, and my friend’s son got invited to one. He supports Liverpool.

whispers By the way, I also know the name of a pub in White Hart Lane, a nice restaurant near the City Ground and every bar within a 2 mile radius of St James’ Park. I hope that’s OK :sunglasses:

Trigger-happy I see. Is this guilty conscious I am detecting? :innocent:

4 Likes

Meow

2 Likes

Lol sure. Guilty for what? Never actually having been there? Though I actually kind of want to now. I wonder if they have a Danny Welbeck chair :thinking:

I know it’s quite childish, but I would go in there and write Athletic under Charlton.

4 Likes

I think they might. Check the people with disability area.

WHY DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND WITH A SON WHO’S A LIVERPOOL FAN?!?

2 Likes

I first read that as son with a friend :grin:

Haha she married a Scouser, and she doesn’t like football enough to put up much of a fight on the football team thing. This is why I could never marry or have a baby with a guy who supported Liverpool, Chelsea, United etc. I couldn’t take the risk that the kid would follow their father :smile:

3 Likes

Good choice ;). Only marry a gunner :kos2:

1 Like

My girlfriend comes from a Man U supporting family and I’ve warned her that when we have kids if her dad buys any Man U baby clothes etc under no circumstances will they ever be worn, not even to humour her dad. You have to take a firm line with some things :grin:

5 Likes

Not the best source.

1 Like

I’ll be glad to the back of the unsettling money grabber.
I’ve said before, players come and go but as
The Arsenal we stay as one .

5 Likes

:henry2:

5 Likes

15 Likes

1 Like

“Could yet go either way”

We’re going to end up with Darmian aren’t we?!

2 Likes

I just fucking hate Raiola. Fucking cunt of a pizza moneygrabber cunt. Fat bastard!

3 Likes

Malcom :pensive:

2 Likes