Alexis Sánchez

Hey hey man.
I am big fan of your puns man. Quite endorse them.

1 Like

Ah, fair play, Trion. Glad to see you have exquisite taste and fine judgment in some things.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/954069617382535168

20M signing on fee!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

WOW

I hope Ozil doesn’t hear about this.
He’ll be asking for a slice of Man U pie with plenty of gravy train poured over it.

Would love it soooooooooooooooooooo much if they dont get anywhere and slowly their money starts to ebb and they start to feel the effects of deals like this. I know sadly that will ever be the case they are too big to fail and even if they never get back into the CL they are a big brand, but those numbers are just astonishing its pure fucking greed. Mind you though if i was offered that amount of money i would jump at the chance also.

Crazy precedent…

1 Like

Imagine if got a long term injury in his first game.

2 Likes

Ohh please my Redcafe account is older than my OA account.

2 Likes

@Luca_from_Italy has a friend on redcafe then :wink:

Except Luca got banned from that site :joy:

1 Like

Man United have really fucked up this 4.5 year deal for Sanchez, how low is his hunger index going to be knowing he’s guaranteed enormous amounts of cash regardless of how he performs :joy:

1 Like

No he is still active.
Must have been temp ban or something.

I am alive on Redcafe :wink:

That’s a weird name for a football forum

There is actually a “Red Cafe” in Old Trafford. It’s basically just a burger bar, but you can eat your burger while sitting on a chair with “Charlton” on the back… or “Van Persie” shudder

2 Likes

I would take a dump on any one of those chairs.

You will be missed Alexis 80 goals in 165 appearances for the club for a wide player for the most part is just world class, not to mention all the assists that came with it.

3 Likes

You seem suspiciously well-informed. Are you by chance watching United’s games in there with your Manchester buddies when your Chelsea mates are on holiday?

10 Likes

That’s pretty depressing. Just when I was starting to like van Persie again. :confused:

4 Likes