Alexis Sánchez

It must be said none of those champion fringe signings you mentioned happened to be 28 at the time of signing them.

1 Like

That’s wrong, he was just as selfish last year too but people didn;t notice that because of the goals. Actually his dispossession rate was highest last year and actually lowest this year in his whole time here.

If you look at the stats, his dispossed stat has been very high all his time here as is his bad controls that lead to possession being turned over, his passing accuracy has always been low.

He’s literally my favourite current player I have four of his shirts, if he goes to manutd I give up with football, it’s just not right

1 Like

Or you can get a fifth shirt :sanchez2:

Or should I say a filth shirt

8 Likes

Luckily two of them are Chile shirts, no chance I’d ever get a manutd shirt like you say fucking disgusting aha, although I have to admit to really liking their badge…

Tell me, have you been in therapy before?

4 Likes

So Roberto Baggio and Pirlo were fringe players later in their careers who moved and were world class

Conveniently ignored KDB, Salah, Mata, Lukaku, Fabregas, Sanchez, Ozil.

3 Likes

That was Quality my friend. :clap:

1 Like

Hahaha I forgot you love him but hate united. Football just hasn’t been kind to you lately (well to none of us/

I don’t remember Wenger signing KDB, Mata, Salah or Lukaku. As for For Cesc, he wasn’t a fringe player here and Ozil was a world cup winner.
I’ll give you Sanchez.

From a graphic design perspective its visually appealing despite the fact it represents a scummy organisation, like I just think it looks well balanced and striking, I know because it’s manutd I shouldn’t like it but it’s the one thing about them I do, I also kinda like Barcelona’s and everyone hates them.

1 Like

Each to their own. I personally don’t find anything manure related appealing, even the WAGs.

1 Like

Italian wags make most premier league wags look like a Jeremy Kyle lineup

I am gonna need you to testify to that brother. :sunglasses:

:eyes:

Definitely gone then hah

Bye bye barbaric chilean.

That’s no way to talk about @TheSpecialCnut

I wonder, do we lose him to united as well?

1 Like

In fairness you’ve had a good run here but now it’s time to leave.

Not really of course but I wonder what you like about it? I always thought it looked like they’d gotten the devil designed by a seven year old
Edit: I see you’ve explained yourself in a later post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was a total AC pun, just without the faces. Shows what a bias there is towards my Punistry around here!!!

Watch:

Or you can get a fifth shirt

Or should I say a filth shirt :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses: :arteta::coq::cech::campbell::cristo::giroud::henry2::henry::ozil2::per::ramsey::santi::santi2::wenger::welbeck: