Alexis Sánchez

hhmmm not sure if i would prefer Malcolm tho, unless he would be the replacement for fucking shitbag walcott.

Mahrez…Laca…Malcolm

Not too bad!

Laca would finally flourish with two proper wingers, imo.

I will miss him. Yes he can be annoying and loses the ball sometimes but let’s not forget he’s absolute world-class and one of the best players in the Prem at the moment. Could be a while before we have a player of his calibre at the club again.

He’s been a terrific signing and can’t blame him for leaving. Got us two FA Cups, shame there wasn’t more silverware.

2 Likes

Bye bye Alexis. Should have left before. He is presence here has become toxic.

3 Likes

Absolutely !

Will be missed, even in his poorest season he’s still scored as many goals and Lacazette has and that’s from the wing.

1 Like

Thats quite easy to do though isnt it when he barely ever fucking passes to him when he has a decent chance of scoring…oh he will pass a split second after the damn door is shut and we lose the fucking ball to which he will shrug and look upset and be like ‘aaahhhhh ffs cant you keep a pass’

In the summer we could’ve sold Alexis and got Mahrez for like £15-20m less.

Now we can sell Alexis and get Mahrez for like £15-20m more.

Bants :mustafi:

5 Likes

I guess they don’t want to end empty handed after we miss top4 and lose Özil in the summer. What a joke the transfer business at the club is.

Just that he’d be worth double or even triple as much in today’s market.

3 Likes

Reality is we’d have to spend about 150 million quid replacing Alexis & Ozil in the summer just to be at the level we are currently at now.

2 Likes

It’s not about transfer fees; but rather the friends you lose along the way.

Admit it.
Doesn’t matter how much we get, 35m or 53m.
Yes, we get the money, but we are just a loser.
We can have hundreds of millions reserve fund in the bank, just can’t be a serious club anymore.

4 Likes

I will miss him.
He is a footballer I admire. Skillful , absolute best on field yet constantly working hard.
He is ambitious so I don’t mind his antics. Footballers have limited time to achieve their dreams and it is understandable that he wants out.

He has done his bit. Scored in both FA cup finals, did his best to help us remain in Top 4 and overall enjoyable player to watch.

May he have a piss poor career in PL henceforth though.

6 Likes

Not necessarily if we changed the manager. Most of our problems are down to a crap set up.

I’ll miss him loads and (part of) our fan base will of course boo him in a blue shirt next season just because 1) modern football is one massive pantomime ultimately and 2) they are a bit stupid and desperate and are unable to do anything about Wenger and Kroenke, the real problems

1 Like

Yep, i’ve never booed anyone and nor would I - Not even Adebayor or Ashley Cole. Fabregas often gets booed, which annoys me. The guy left to go to his home club, the club he grew up with. Plus, it’s very difficult to turn down Barcelona. And then he only went to Chelsea because Wenger decided we didn’t need him!

Alexis will definitely get booed despite him being one of the best things to happen to our club in recent years. A lot of our fans are morons. Who can really blame Alexis for wanting to leave this mess?! I’d transfer too if I could.

5 Likes

Not even Ryan Giggs?

Well I was more talking about our former players. But no not Ryan Giggs either, is there a reason I should boo him? Aside from him scoring that over-rated goal against us?

Even in his worst game he would still be better than the rest of our team.

He is leaving simply because of Wenger and his lack of ambition.

I don’t blame Sanchez for leaving because there is no reason for him to stay.

He and Ozil deserve better, and while Wenger and Kroenke are running this gravy train, there will be no world class players here after this season.

Sanchez will be yet another in a long line of our players to win a league title in the first season after they leave the club.
For Sanchez it will probably slightly quicker than that.

3 Likes

Nah he was just the first united cunt I could think of. Well I did think of Roy Keane first but didn’t know if you would have been old enough to have been booing him when he was about.