Alexis Sánchez

i mean in the sense of the person behind it is like a fucking child resulting to threats if they feel they cant control something…that would not make him wanna stay even if he was thinking of staying all it would do is piss him off!

1 Like

I doubt he gives a fuck what random fans think.

I doubt he would either, but these banners are just groveling desperate and fucking pathetic in my eyes. If he wants to leave he will leave nothing we as fans can do about it…look at Payet it doesn’t matter how much you want them to do something it’s down to them, all these shitty banners do is make us look like fucking desperate shitty mugs!

You’re reading way too much into it. Its a banner and then people taking the piss out of the banner. Big fucking deal.

2 Likes

The whole thing is a joke, the original banner is just so fucking cringeworthy and pathetic.

1 Like

I really don’t understand how a fucking banner riles people up so much. :joy: Unreal.

So is getting wound up by its existence.

5 Likes

love how people even the mods label people on here, because something pissed me off i am cringeworthy and pathetic huh Shamrock…good of you there! :santi:

You’re labelling the people who made the banner, what’s the difference?

1 Like

A banner is just a giant label… mind blown.

3 Likes

So you are telling me making a banner like that doesn’t make us looks like groveling pussies and our fans look desperate and stupid and the club in general, but you compare me to it…good leap there Shamrock, but whatever floats your boat! Funny how you don’t go labelling the negative people on here week in week out even when something is good it’s put in a negative stance that’s their OPINION and the way they feel and they are entitled to that after all that is what a forum is for yadda yadda, but for my opinion you turn it on me and call me label me, funny that!

1 Like

I disagree with plenty of people about plenty of things on here. I didn’t say you weren’t allowed voice your opinion btw I just said I thought getting so wound up by the banner is a bit pathetic. You continue to think and voice that all you like but you need to accept I can also voice what I think of that.

As for what that banner makes “us” look like I don’t think it makes us look like anything. It’s a banner made by a particular group of fans. They don’t represent me.

Well for one you’re a moderator, he isn’t. It’s obvious why you shouldn’t be calling anyone pathetic or cringeworthy, even though that is what it is. :smile:

Just play nice and calm him down politely. For all our sakes.

What banner?
Who gives an hoot anyway. I think he will go. It will be the good old he wants to win things.

Please pm me a list of acceptable terms. I obviously need the guidance. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Indeed.

Its as bad as the fucking mural imo. With @Maverick79 on all this tbh.
Dreading the cameras panning in on this sunday.

Lol wut? Cmon man, I’m fully aware that a lot of Arsenal fans have this inferiority complex thing going on. Why can’t we just see our club for what it is? We have a fantastic manager, great players, a beautiful stadium, we are always in the the biggest competitions ect and we aren’t far off from winning everything. Why do the fans act like we are such a small club with this woe is me attitude, that’s what is sad and pathetic to me. Alexis is a gunner, we aren’t pandering to him lol. If he loves his dogs we love his dogs because he’s one of us. Most arsenal fans strike me as the jealous bf type. See’s his gf talking to another man, or conversing with a guy friend and he goes ballistic because he’s got no self confidence and self esteem. If your girl wants to be with another guy, fine who gives a shit you are a handsome man in your prime you’ll find a hotter one. Have some self confidence Arsenal supporters we are one of the best clubs in the world.

1 Like

Ok your okay with the banner. Thats your opinion but the reasoning come on. Maybe just pushing the boundaries a bit on how great things are dont you think.

Maybe he works for the club…