Alexis Sánchez

I’m sorry but have some pride and some fucking self-respect it makes our club look desperate and fucking cheap. Do you think that shitty banner will make up his mind to stay if he wants to go…some people honestly are so fucking cringeworthy and pathetic, grow up fucking dickheads!

4 Likes

How come you don’t apply the same logic when comparing Spanish teams to English teams and determining what is the superior League ?

I don’t understand your point, when have I compared Spanish teams to English teams?

You’d be one of the posters claiming the Premier League is the strongest in the world I’d assume ? My apologies if you do consider La Liga the strongest and the Premier League 2nd.

This debate was about wether juves success in Italy could be used as an example of them being better than Arsenal (or any team in a difrent domestic league to them) and my position was that it couldn’t because the opposition they face isn’t the same

You wouldn’t say PSG are obviously better than athletico Madrid because they have won more domestic league titles would you?

1 Like

No because Atletico have a better record in Europe in the last 5 years. I agree with what you say about the domestic situation but Juve also has a far superior record in Europe in recent times.

And they are obviously better than PSG, but say they hadn’t had European success recently It would be weak to use PSGs domestic success as evidence they are better than athletico because the league they play in is significantly weaker than the one athletico do

Ok at this stage I think we should draw the line under some of the debates going on in this thread and get back to Alexis Sanchez.

We’re pretty laissez-faire with the moderation on this site, letting debate continue wherever it pops up, but there’s usually a point at which it should stop and I think we’ve reached it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Edit sorry @JakeyBoy absolutely right pal.

Fascist pig :pig:

2 Likes

Your heart drawing skills need some work Calum.

2 Likes

Haha not mine from Twitter!

1 Like

Just because you posted it on twitter doesnt mean it isnt yours :wink:

1 Like

Hoping that’s fake!

On the verge of supporting another team.

3 Likes

Must be true…its in the Sun
Reams of abuse coming our way…

1 Like

Sanchez reaction to seeing the banner…
Oh ffs dejar a mis perros solo
(Google translate)

Oh ffs leave my dogs alone…

11 Likes

yeah thats really gonna change his mind if he wanted to leave, pathetic little threats…so fucking sad!

1 Like

I’m only guessing but I don’t think that’s real.

2 Likes

Yeah it needs to be more hardcore.