Alexis Sánchez

Only ozil Alexis and koscielny would displace the names there on the first team, Cazorla maybe at a push. Marchisio is simply world class, many seem to be missing this point.

Best league in the world ten years ago never mind twenty, don’t be so ridiculous. Mid 2000s it was all milan Juve and inter in Europe…

1 Like

I wouldn’t swap today’s dani alves for young hector personally

Not sure their is much between xhaka at munchengladbac last season and Sami kadira either

So from their first 11 IMO

Sanchez > Dybala

Ozil > pjanic

Koshelny > brazagi

Xhaka > kadira (imo) or if you prefer santi instead of xhaka

Bellerin > alves

And also if giroud was playing for juve or some other Italian team and in the kind of form he is in this season certain people here would be compairing him to higuain not saying madzukic is better than him

Certain people like you would be comparing him to Higuain. Those of us with sense would realise that no matter what league he’s playing in Giroud isn’t in Higuain’s class.

5 Likes

i don’t watch Italian football so I really wouldn’t and I’m not saying giroud is in higuains class right now so WRONG

He’s better than Manzicic though witch was the point I was making

So if you don’t watch Italian football what gives you the right to make comparisons between players and whatnot?

That doesn’t even make sense.

[quote=“SRCJJ, post:1432, topic:98, full:true”]So if you don’t watch Italian football what gives you the right to make comparisons between players and whatnot?

That doesn’t even make sense.
[/quote]

Football Manager obvs.

i should have said I don’t watch enough Italian football to fit the discription I gave in my initial post forgive me I’m just not a wannabe James Richardson

I do however watch enough Italian football to know that 5/6 of our first team would start for juventus and a lot of our squad players are just as good as their squad players

I also watch enough Italian football to know giroud is a better player than mandzucic

You could add Alexis Sanchez to that too, or at least remove him from the Arsenal side of the equation.

It’s all good for us to compare what we see in front of us from both sides but if we’re talking in the context of him leaving to join them then he’ll be looking at a Juve team with him in it vs an Arsenal team with him in it and it’s a lot better.

I remember a lot of us did the same with van Persie - why would he go to United they’re all old and shit, but Arsenal with van Persie was a 70 points team and United with van Persie was a 90 points team so they’re really not comparable in isolation.

You don’t watch any Italian football. You said so yourself. There’s no need to change your story now mate.

3 Likes

But then I said i do and I had misspoken, I do watch some Italian football and also a lot of CL games involving non British teams, My opinion is just as valid as yours sorry that bothers you so much

Very debatable wether juve are much better than us as you claim

They are much better thats just fact based on results. Its debatable as to how much better their squad is though, would be interesting to see what happened if you swapped Wenger for Allegri.

The results arnt really comparable unless they both face the same opposition though are they?

you don’t think wenger could win the league with juventus?

Champions League ? Pretty sure Juve made the Final in 2015 knocking out Real Madrid in the SF. Whilst we fell to Monaco in the Rd of 16.

Pretty sure Algeri has the same amount of CL winners medals as Wenger

Has anyone stopped to compare points, GF and GA this season before deciding Juventus somehow eclipse us in anyway?

Given that they have a superior manager and are in a league where their opponents have less resources you might find yourself surprised!

1 Like

Another way of looking at it is, if we replaced Juve in Serie A would we win the Title ? I have my doubts as we couldn’t keep us with Leicester in a Title Race. Juve would have walked the Premier League last season.

You can’t back up your point with some hipothetical situation lol

Every chance arsenal would walk the league in Italy and juve would struggle in the prem,

Look at our record against Italian teams vs any Italian team against any English team in Europe

Well you backed up your point about Allegri not winning the CL. Imagine just how much you’d be sucking Wenger’s cock if we made the CL final this season knocking Out Real Madrid in the process.

You said compair records And started talking about the CL, neither allegri or wenger have won the CL, It’s all about the winning for you isn’t it?

And again your reduced to just “imagine what you’d be like if wenger blah blah blah” I was trying to have a normal chat with you but you just can’t do it