Alexis Sánchez

if only he was injury prone…

1 Like

I dont have sound at work so i cant listen to casts im afraid !

Sanchez is still under contract for another 17/18 months right??
There are still plenty of time to work on the extension, and make him happy and stay.

If the management has already think of trading him, our best player away, they have just a loser mentality.

The management have no intention of losing Alexis.

I am not negative, just hope you are right, and we are able to re-sign him.

The only thing I will say if you are listing Mandzukic types as quality for them then you must be listing Giroud Types as quality for us. LOL at the poster that thinks Everton are superior to Roma and Napoli though :joy:

If Aussie is even replying to your posts in defense of Arsenal, you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror :laughing:

6 Likes

Like from Kaner incoming in 5… 4… 3… :grinning:

4 Likes

Haha I didn’t think you’d deliver quite so quickly @Kaner :joy:

Edit: and now @Oliver is on board. Go on @oompa you know you want to.

@ArseneCuellar would have liked this too

4 Likes

Don’t let Jakey bully you lads, us positive people need to build eachother up in a special friendship of positivity. :bouquet::heart::ribbon:

4 Likes

They’re probably slightly better than Everton but wouldn’t break the top 6 here. Let’s not forget Gervinho went to Roma and was bossing their league for a bit.

2 Likes

You have positive and then you just have delusional :wink:.

Tottenham are not better than those teams. The fact that they are 2nd currently is probably more a slight to the other teams in the Premier League than their quality being better than Napoli and Roma.

haha I don’t get it, am I supposed to be in a circle-jerk circle here? :smiley:

I think the ones I ‘Like’ the most are probably Luca’s posts, I would suggest him and me can be in our own circle but Luca is such a like-whore everyone and their cat is in his circle :pensive: although I do like a4tt’s posts quite often. Actually the posts I like the most might be yours Jakey. I’ll give you both a ‘Like’ and for fairness and consistency I’ll find some post by Luca somewhere else and ‘Like’ it lol

Executed to perfection lads.

@JakeyBoy that truely made me chuckle.

I’d say, Spurs are currently better than both as are all the top 6, Napoli and Roma just aren’t very good teams. Serie A is currently an utter donkey league. Best league in the world 20 years ago, since then it’s been all down hill.

This. They would seem to have a superior manager but squad-wise I don’t think there’s much in it.

1 Like

I think you’re overrating Tottenham.

Absolutely nothing in it is there :confused:

Add Moise Kean & Rincon to that as well btw.

2 Likes

I actually can’t believe I forgot to include you in the fun and games, apologies my man

1 Like