Alexis Sánchez

What sort of a stunt was he pulling there? That’s the sort of thing that’s borderline cuntness. He looked like a five year old who didn’t get his own way. Fuckin’ man up Lexie boy! Driving up his contract demands, no doubt.

2 Likes

Don’t offer him more money, just put a contract clause that let’s him play every minute of every game as well as extra games with jumpers as goal posts. I reckon he’d go with it.

5 Likes

You’re probably right.

Commentators on my stream were mocking him a bit for his attitude, hard to disagree with that really, even in a week where we’ve had the polar opposite in attitude shown by idiots such as Costa and Payet.

Personally, I reckon it’s probably not something he dwells on for long each time, like Wenger has to explain to him the importance of the ‘squad game’ etc. etc. and then as soon as he’s back home with Atom & Humber everything is fine again.

He’s always done this but he’s an idiot if he can’t see why it happened.

Not too much to read into from what I’ve seen. For me though it isn’t ‘passion’, we were 4-0 up ffs, it’s just a little silly from him.

1 Like

Getting tired of this guy’s attitude.

We’ve lost bigger players than him over the years. Either he want’s to be here or not. If he does then great if not then he needs to pack his shit along with his childish petulant attitude and piss right off.

6 Likes

I love the guy and his passion etc…BUT i am getting really sick and tired of seeing every single time he is subbed he bitches and moans like a fucking child. I also wonder what he is like behind closed doors if this is what he shows to the world. He trains a lot and is always running around its about time he understands if he truly and honestly loves Arsenal and wants to help us then he should tone it down a bit because we need him fit, him wanting to play every single minute of every single game whilst training hard etc is gonna fuck him up and in turn fuck us up too, getting a little tired of this ‘refusing to rest’

2 Likes

His attitude is only a problem when he’s not on the pitch so for me it’s not really a problem.

In terms of attitude problems, being the star of the team and desperately wanting to play is probably one of the less problematic ones :wink:

1 Like

He’s not gonna change. This attitude is part of what makes him so great on the pitch so I don’t want him to either.

3 Likes

Totally with you. He is a great player, our best player and one of the best in Europe, but he should stop to be a kid. He isn’t playing for Udinese or for a chilean team, needs to accept the decisions, especially if this decision want to help you to recover the condition.

Today, his scenes after the substitution were pathetic, especially after a goal scored with your team with an advantage of four goals.

4 Likes

He’ll never rest until he’s dead and even then he’ll probably opt to run up every flight of stairs straight to heaven.

7 Likes

The guy is nucking futz!

He just needs managing and it seems thus far like Wenger’s doing a decent job of that. I doubt we’re going to see a full on bust up like you might get with more explosive characters like Mourinho, Bilic or Conte.

2 Likes

This attitude of his is just part of the package. You want the tenaciousness on the pitch, you have to expect this. Nonetheless this was a bit overboard from him.

Sounds like a load of made up bullocks

Hey there are no golden showers permitted on this parade mate.

1 Like

I have repeatedly said this guy has a major flaw in his mentality, he acts like a child stuck in a man’s body. His public tantrum today was selfish, unprofessional, petulant and outright disrespectful to the manager and his teammates.

I can just about accept the Bournemouth outburst as legitimate frustration/disappointment but throwing a strop at being subbed 11 mins from time, 4 nil up, with players returning from injury needing game time AND you’ve bagged a goal is just ridiculous. I just don’t know how anybody can defend that sort of reaction, it was completely needless. Just giving ammo to media by creating something out of nothing and diverting attention from the win to himself.

It’s got nothing to do with his passion or accepting the whole package. That type of behavior is not acceptable from any player at this club regardless of their output. There have been plenty of players out there who give 110% on the pitch but Alexis’ reaction today considering the context is genuinely pathetic.

Do you not stop and think “wtf is wrong with this guy” when that image of Alexis sitting down with his coat over his head - you’d find more maturity at a fucking day nursery. The man is 28 years old ffs I expect more from a senior player.

Wenger should have come down on this guy like a pile of bricks ffs but nah he defends yet another pathetic ourburst. Alexis has it so good at this club, getting real sick and tired of his BS tbh. He needs to remember this is Arsenal FC not Alexis Sanchez FC.

Fucking lol. :smile:

People can talk about his antics all they like, I will focus on the fact he has 14 league goals and 7 assists.

5 Likes