Alexis Sánchez

Omg I just jizzed myself. Had no idea he did something that utterly ridiculous

1 Like

Sanchez: You’re through on goal, finish it.

Inner Sanchez: Do a stepover first, make the keeper your bitch.

8 Likes

Good memeing

1 Like

Arsenal fans: “SIGN A FACKIN STRIKER WENGA!”
Wenger: “OK.” Signs Perez. Already has Giroud. Plays winger instead. Becomes 2nd best striker in the league

:wenger:

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

FYP.

:laughing:

1 Like

Please, please look at the ballboys face as Sanchez slots that 5th in. I'm dying 😂 pic.twitter.com/hsuVQ4vHdu

— Savas Akay (@SavasAkayAFC) December 3, 2016

Edit: how do video, ke?

Yeah he really struggles with bigging us up. He said Alexis will only be considered world class if we win the league. Yet he rated Gerrard… who didn’t win the league.

2 Likes

It was also offside, so yeah, literally unreal. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Phoebica, post:631, topic:98”]
Yeah he really struggles with bigging us up. He said Alexis will only be considered world class if we win the league. Yet he rated Gerrard… who didn’t win the league.
[/quote]He is world class, simply because this game isn’t a one off, and he can win games single handedly.
He is often a match winner, and that includes playing international games, so I don’t know what Shearers criteria is.
If Sanchez isn’t world class, then there aren’t any world class players in the PL, because there aren’t any better than him.

Redcafe is so envious we got him :coq:

Red Cafe is a lot of fun.

Mind you, Liverpool fans are just as bad, they still insist Sanchez only chose us due to “location”.

1 Like

Yeah, location in in our league position :grinning:

Outstanding performance. I was initially a little skeptical about him “leading the line” so to speak and feared that he would only be truly effective away from home where we have the opportunity to play counter-attacking football to a larger extent. To be fair, the stats back that up with 8 of his 11 league goals coming away from home so far.

However, his movement around the box, how he twists and gets around defenders, his final ball, bringing the wide forwards into play and his general play before the final shot - he is producing complete all-round centre forward displays.

I don’t think he lacks a single attribute. The height thing is a bit of a misnomer for me because I can remember him scoring some terrific headers and his strength on the ball is frightening. I appreciate that he isn’t Giroud and we won’t have the same level of aerial threat but what he gives us on an aggregate level is far superior.

2 Likes

Upon reflection he had a near perfect strikers performance yesterday. West ham will be analysing his 90 minutes yesterday for the rest of the season and still won’t figure out an effective strategy to handle him.

Finally.

FINALLY…

A fucking proper striker.

Best single performance from an arsenal player since RvP vs Chelsea in 2011 :heart_eyes:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15353019_114724415683183_191605229878247424_n.mp4

3 Likes

And just like that Dutch striker we’ve managed to convert Alexis to a 30 goal a season striker in time for him to walk out the door. Lovely. :santi:

6 Likes

I’m trying to temper my disappointment when he does eventually leave. The whole RvP thing was pretty devastating but I think that had more to do with the stress I was under at work that summer.

1 Like

Lol who pissed on your cornflakes? Why is he eventually leaving?

1 Like