Alexis Sánchez

Dog-hater

3 Likes

Cuellar is a guaranteed crazy cat lady when he’s older.

2 Likes

Does he love his dogs more than his girlfriend?

What man doesn’t?

Without Sanchez we would be struggling for top four in recent seasons.

Him signing a new contract, along with Ozil, is the most important piece of business we will do this season.

Pay them what it takes, because it will be a lot more expensive replacing these two, than paying their wages.

3 Likes

He is a man that can have a bad game but still turn around and win that game for you.
He never shirks he never hides he just goes for it !
We need this man and more we need this type of man to show an example to the workshy wage thieves that permeate Arsenal football Club !
Pay him whatever he wants and to hell with it !

3 Likes

Hope they sign a new contract with us as well.

His work rate coupled with his talent sets him apart. If you guys had Vidal you’d win the league, simple as that.

4 Likes

Winning is a mindset , this man is a winner ,you can infect others with that winning mentality !
We have 3 world Cup Winners but they do not lead by example ,we have A Copa America and la liga winner who leads with his chin ! For me he is vital !

1 Like

I was devastated when Vidal went to Bayern. Was always unlikely he would ever come here but there were a lot of rumors at the time of his move, not to mention his friendship with Alexis. He’s absolutely what we are crying out for in midfield atm.

Yeah would have been beautiful - and the fee wasn’t that insane, but I suspect the draw of Bayern would have been too much for us to compete either way.

Yeah even when he was at Leverkusen he always said he wanted to play for Bayern.

I liked Vidal a lot but i find him bit regressed in ability since CL finals.

Sanchez is a demigod.

Absolutely not. He’s God :wink:

2 Likes

It’s do or die with him and Özil signing the contracts.

Sanchez the BAWSE

He’s reached Suarez level up front for us now. Must not lose him!!!

2 Likes

Different gravy this cunt

1 Like

SIGN A NEW DEAL

I don’t care what Sanchez wants, just bloody give it to him. If he wants a statue of his dog outside the Emirates and for everyone to call him dad then do it! The man’s a god!

5 Likes