Alexis Sánchez

I don’t support Wenger. But yes, you are.

Yeah but you are still wrong about the team not having improved. We went through a long stretch of being beaten soundly by the other top teams. Now we’ve beaten United, City, Chelsea all easily over the last couple years. There’s a different feeling in the air about the team too, something that isn’t tangible. It’s the best team on paper I’ve seen since I’ve been watching Arsenal.

1 Like

Any news about him? Is he back yet?

After all these years, you still underrate the miserably of Arsenal fans.

Remember when @ronniec suggested that we shouldn’t have a bus parade for FA Cup and concentrate on transfers?

1 Like

Whoever said that was an idiot.
Oh wait.
No one said that.

They have all had new managers, loads of new players and Wenger is the only manager with a settled squad, who is the longest serving manager in Europe and claims that we have the players to win the PL.
What’s his excuse?

1 Like

lol yeah I was just scrolling through the thread and saw that and burst out laughing. Not a single person would actually say that. @Trion way too hard.

lol you do realise that every single one of those clubs had their manager sacked last season. Not to mention 3/4 of them have won the title multiple times since we last.

I really actually am enjoying your posts lately, the efforts and self-delusions you make from India in the name of the defence of your hero is truly a rare and genuine example of love and perseverance.

1 Like

It’s not whoever said that, it’s what moaning Arsenal fans will say.

Chelsea had Mourinho in his third season, who just won PL.
United had Van Gaal in his second season and spent around 100m or more.
City had Pellegrini in his third season and spent 100 on sterling and De Bruyne alone.

Only Liverpool had a new manager; and no team had bunch of new players. All had enough old ones in there.

1 Like

Of course they would. :smile: wouldn’t surprise me if you would actually.

Man, I still love Wenger. Nothing would make me happier than for us to have success under him while he’s still here. It’s a much more satisfying solution to have us win something and keep our best players rather than have us fail and lose them and him in order for the club to move forward. No one would be more pleased.

It’s not incompatible to hope for the very best for someone and feel on a rational level that he needs to leave his job because he is not good enough at it.

Anyways, like shamrock said, if anyone actually did say that they’d be called a miserable cunt. Aussie has been called so for much less. I seriously doubt anyone would, though, and it’s a terribly weak argumentation tactic haha.

1 Like

Finally something I actually care about in this thread.

1 Like

Could always try posting something worthwhile yourself? :wink:

So?
It is down to their poor performance that they got sacked.
You make it sound like those managers were unavailable because of some mid season long term injury.

And two of them got sacked after season ended.

Yet again a stupid argument from all knowing AC.

Did Burgundy sign off this comment before you post it?

1 Like

Exactly, man, exactly.

Let’s see if you can catch the logic here. :wink:

No thanks I’ve had my fill of inane AKB WOB arguments.

Thank god for that!

The logic that Those clubs should be excused of poor performance because they sacked their manager for poor performance.

Oh wow.

Nope, still haven’t got it.

Just be honest.
I ousted your stupid logic and as always you want a way out.
At least ignore and leave, rather than this stupid ‘lol you didn’t get it’

[quote=“Trion, post:491, topic:98, full:true”]
It’s not whoever said that, it’s what moaning Arsenal fans will say.

Chelsea had Mourinho in his third season, who just won PL.
United had Van Gaal in his second season and spent around 100m or more.
City had Pellegrini in his third season and spent 100 on sterling and De Bruyne alone.

Only Liverpool had a new manager; and no team had bunch of new players. All had enough old ones in there.
[/quote]Pochettino was new, so was Klopp, LVG had only been there one season and Chelsea sacked their manager.
Even pellegrini had only been there two seasons.

Wenger had been here longer than any manager in Europe has at their club, had a settled squad, and said we had the players capable of winning the PL.

So how does he explain that Leicester and spurs., who were realistically the only two teams in the race to win the title, with a few games to go, had new managers, with very few players that would get in our first team and no where near the spending power we have.