Alexis Sánchez

Sorry my narrative? I was told there was no negative trend and it’s statistically proven there is. Thanks.

Oh and like Chelsea yeah? :smile: log off. Go and get some fresh air and cheer up.

Edit: you are literally having to ignore 20% of the data outright, to try and prove yourself right. It’s beyond a joke, and 86 this year still wouldn’t change the trend.

Like I said. If Championship teams get 86+ points almost every time, but two times, that is consistency. Not a negative trend. But it fits you’re narrative better to say there is a negative trend when Chelsea gets 87 points in stead of 89.

Or when Liverpool ran of us off the pitch. Or when we couldn’t do anything against Spurs at home. Last year we had beaten Untied too. The year before that Spurs twice. We win a couple of those games every season, sure, but most of the time we struggle in those games and draw or lose high profile games.

Stop with those dumb digs. Guys like yourself have been claiming Arsenal would grow and there would be change etc. etc. etc. But time and time again we finish around the same points, around the same position, we can’'t do anything in the Champions League etc.

I like how every other club is excused last season but Arsenal is judged as per point tally from a normal season.

2 Likes

Saying 86+ is a vague attempt at skewing the data.

Review the actual points and come back to me.

Edit, Oh and yes I said we would grow. Since then we signed Alexis, Ozil, Cech etc, won 2 FA Cups and finished second.

But yeah whatever, nothing positive ever counts, we live in a doom an gloom world where nothing good happens and supporting Arsenal is a chore.

1 Like

What excuse should Arsenal get?

Why? I said I didn’t see an imediate negative trend. The 86+ points for 8 out of 10 Champions in the last 10 seasons is an example of the consistency. How it that skewing data?

Review the numbers as they are exactly, not as a bare minimum, while excluding 20% of the data. It’s really simple

I don’t exclude 20% of the data. I said those seasons are exemptions. Which they pretty much are. Especially if the next Champions gets 86+ points again.

Looking at United I can’t be bothered about FA Cup wins tbh. They won it too and look were they are now. That’s not an indication of growth.

It’s funny when you’re just making a observation it’s claimed as being negative again. Arsenal over the last thee years (13-16)

Points in high profile games (Che, Spurs, Liv, ManU, ManC): 12 - 11 -11.

Champions League rounds exit: round of 16 - round of 16 - round of 16.

Arsenal have been consistent on over the past three years. We’re are not getting worse, but we are not getting better either. That’s just the situation this club is in.

1 Like

The same excuse that City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool got.

League finishes, 4th, 3rd, 2nd.

We can go back and forward like this all day. You will see at the end of the season. When this club is 3rd/4th again.

We can, because at the end of the day, when we weren’t winning trophies, the problem was that we weren’t winning trophies… Once we won two, they were suddenly not of any relevance and don’t matter.

Then there was the issue that we only finished third or fourth, when we stopped finishing fourth and found ourselves second, suddenly, league place isn’t important?

There is ALWAYS something, isn’t there? :smile:

2 Likes

Then when we win the league it will be the other teams were worse than normal :wink:

1 Like

No. You are making conclusions out of occasions which are incidents of situtaions which doesn’t lend themselves to be a proper foundation for those conclusion.

When we win PL, then “CL is true measure of big clubs”.

2 Likes

When we win CL, “no treble, no dice”

Whatever buddy.

Well. Going of last season: we’re not even able to do that. We’ll let other teams, in this case Leicester fucking City, win the League when such an opportunity arises.

Yeah. We are all haters and shittalkers anyway. Wenger 4eva!!!

There really will be little or no people saying that and anyone who does I’ll definitely call a miserable cunt.

2 Likes