Alexis Sánchez

smug bastard

2 Likes

Neither will be plying their trade here.

Quit dreaming.

3 Likes

I do agree. We would keep a WC player and probably add another one.

1 Like

I would choose for the option of him walking for free in stead of selling to Manchester City. That seems pretty resolved imo. If can disagree with that. But that’s another discussion.

Not suggesting we could buy each of these, or that each and everyone is a viable Alexis replacement, but all it takes is one move to make the dominos start falling. Neymar to PSG for example…

Neymar
Hazard
Draxler
DiMaria
Reus
Coutinho
Insigne
Carrasco
Costa
Sane
Martial
Coman
Dembele

I feel like if I sat down and thought about it we could identify plenty of other options too.

Costa just joined Juventus. Carrasco isn’t going anywhere this summer because of the ban. Seems to soon for Sane, Draxler and Dembele to leave.

you haven’t read the conversation, have you?

No I haven’t. My bad if I missed it.

:smile: it’s aight. Was in reference to next summer.

Also it was more a list to help visualise that there are options on the market and just as Bale and Neymar released Ozil and Alexis, further moves other teams make could grant us a favourable transfer of one of these name and many more.

Plus no doubt new names will be on the list next summer.

If Sànchez will leave for free, the money from the CL qualification will be used to buy the replacement.

1 Like

More like a list of players that exist with you adding Hazard and Coutinho in there :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Still pissed off, let’s just get the fuck on with it

And if he was still under contract we could use cl money to upgrade another area…

Okay.

Edit: ah I get it. No lol, trolling doesn’t suit you.

When’s he expected to link up with the squad ? For the Emirates cup ?

Nope. The guys who were given extra time off are due back at London Colney on 30 July apparently.

Ok so he will be in training by then

I’m not even trolling…

1 Like

Oh. :gabriel: wow

PSG Sporting Director Antero Henrique is in London to try to close a deal to sign Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez, according to Le Parisien.

— Get French Football (@GFFN) 19 juli 2017

I don’t know if Le Parisien is reliable though.

1 Like