Alexis Sánchez

he could like guys though

If that’s true, maybe a club like Brighton would be more suitable :grinning:

1 Like

Honestly though, if our business is done right, keep him, if not, sell him abroad.

The risk of Hazard and Alexis at Chelsea just isnt worth it imo.

only a genuine title challenge (Mbappe, Lemar and god knows what else) is worth it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/880141934110662656

Bad news, or hopeful?

3 Likes

2 months can be a long time in Football. Until 31st August passes, anything will be up in the air with the Alexis saga. If we some how manage to cling onto him, that’ll be a minor miracle from the club.

2 Likes

No news is good news, so that Ornstein update isn’t so bad. Any hope that he may stay is encouraging, although I expect they’ll be more concrete stuff coming out two weeks or so after the confederation cup

Like that update tbh.

we wont hear anything until after this international tournament that Chille are in

1 Like

What kind of ITK comment is that?

All he has said is: he might go, he might stay, and we don’t want to sell to another PL club.
Really?

Arthur Conan Doyle he isn’t.

6 Likes

Reticent, eh? That doesn’t sound that great. It should be a hard line public NO.

1 Like

Can see City making an August bid and Sanchez kicking up a fuss to go as the window closes. We will be tempted to take the money and get rid of an unhappy player. Heard it here first.

Actually I hope in public we’re playing nice but privately we’re all like :middle_finger:

1 Like

Unless we want to swap him with Aguero.

That would require some kind of strength from the club and board.

We haven’t had that shit for years.

1 Like

Arguable that nothing Ornstein said is news, just confirmed suspicious.

Arsene will be inundated with calls about availability, and will be telling people he is going nowhere.

Bids have no doubt come and gone (bayern). But he specifically said on the table, and no doubt those words were carefully chosen.

Alexis future is still very much out of our hands, the offer is there, the ambition is there, but we have to deliver in the transfer window. Been no different since Henry left i would assume.

Let’s hope Wenger pulls it out of the bag. Retaining Alexis really is (imo) as much a statement as bidding for Mbappe. If we want to be taken seriously, we need him, but sadly he will be the last piece to the puzzle.

Gonna be a long summer. :smile:

https://twitter.com/gunnerblog/status/880184610696687618

:cry:

ITKs are the cancer of 2017.

1 Like

3 Likes

only 2017?

Higuain done, Rooney next… Blimey.

That Geoff Arsenal fella is the posterboy for fuckwits that ruined it for me.

2 Likes

it’s not just some ITK its gunnerblog. do you listen to the arsecast?