Alexis Sánchez

Haha well he’s one of my best mates and is a cameraman on a bunch of big feature films and has worked with Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Reynolds, Benedict Cumberbatch, Pierce Brosnan, Judi Dench, etc.

I screenshot a lot of his credits because I’m lowkey proud of him haha (:heart_eyes:)

In any case he said that Jackie Chan couldn’t speak a lick of English although he was a really nice guy. He said that Jackie would drop in a few grand in the crew raffle every week and was a totally awesome dude but wouldn’t go anywhere without his handler/translator who would do all the talking.

Honestly this guy isn’t the lying/fibbing type (if my other mate had told me this story no way I’d have believed him) so I have no reason not to believe him and he’s not the type to bullshit like that for bantz.

I’m seeing him tonight so I’ll ask about it then and report back :wink:

@Gladiator

1 Like

Lucky fu…:santi:

(This had best not be the part where you tell me he’s an IRL dick)

1 Like

[quote=“Persona, post:2852, topic:98”](This had best not be the part where you tell me he’s an IRL dick)
[/quote]I heard he makes rather unreasonable demands. Apparently the World is not enough.

:ramsey:

9 Likes

Nah he said Brosnan was nice and really down to earth but kept to himself.

Jake Gyllenhaal on the other hand was a knob, total stresshead who would take it out on the crew.
Cumberbatch was apparently super awesome in every way.

1 Like

Good, good. He’s Irish so I just assumed he’d be a thoroughly decent man. :slight_smile:

Cumberbatch, I’m surprised about. He seems like the kind of person who’d be nice publicly but a bit of a dick everywhere else. Maybe I don’t trust him because he’s posh. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

DON’T TELL ME ITS NOT WORTH TRYING FOR

4 Likes

Nah he said Cumberbatch was the only actor who’d learn the names of the crew and actually hang around and chat to them. My mate would talk to him during down time and said he was a good guy :grin:

2 Likes

I bet Martin Freeman is really nice as well

Well I think he worked with Cumberbatch on the Hollow Crown and not The Hobbit so I don’t think he’s met Freeman, but yeah he seems like a proper sound chap.

He really needs a girlfriend. Thats video is slightly worrying lol

2 Likes

I have no reason to think this, but I’ve always suspected the complete opposite.

1 Like

He is a signed up member of the Labour Party, so he must be ok.

1 Like

Didnt expect to find a dick measuring contest in here. :smile:

the 4 poofs and the piano are holding up the flash cards

I will fucking lose it if he leaves; seriously, fuck.

Worry not…Monsieur said Oezil and Alexis are staying put this summer. So that obviously means he’s not being sold.

3 Likes

Arsenal have told interested clubs that Alexis Sanchez is not for sale and that stance will only change if he hands in a transfer request to force a move. (Chris Wheatly)

Chris is the arsenal correspondent. Pretty solid.

2 Likes

So in other words the transfer request will come after the confederations cup, then we will sell and go on a last minute scramble to buy a replacement of some sort at the end of August.

4 Likes

That’s how most of our transfer windows work.
Why change a winning formula? :wink:

3 Likes

I know your naturally pessimistic @Aussiegooner lol but I can’t see him handing in a transfer request

1 Like