Alexis Sánchez

So Bayern are matching our offer? Get Coman in exchange :ozil2:

if Sanchez wants to leave this club or any other player then simply fuck off .
They’ll be forgotten about in 5 years time but the club , the badge and the tradition will still be here .

1 Like

Well that’s not true, I still haven’t forgotten about David Grondin and Stefan Malz so I’m unlikely to forget Alexis Sanchez :sunglasses:

1 Like

I still have nightmares about Igor Stepanovs at the heart of our defence

1 Like

West Ham?! :joy::joy:

As well as Stepanovs you had Luzhny, Sylvestre, Senderos, Cygan, Squillacci, Santos.
There’s so many to choose from :grinning:

As for Sanchez, we need to get this sorted asap.
Wenger must have learned that by hanging on to our best players until the end of the transfer window, only to see them leave and never adequately replaced, and go into the season unprepared and throwing the season away in the first few games, is unacceptable.

Either he signs, or we sell him for 50m and get a similar player in.

If he wants to go, then let him.
We don’t want a player that is clearly unhappy, and who could be a disruptive influence on the team.

LOL, so we are worried about him staying at Arsenal but all of a sudden the bookies chuck in west ham into the mix…he wont stay here is the feeling of some but he will move across london to join a team with worse prospects than us.

Oi, leave Oleg out of it mate :slight_smile:

I quite liked him, limited but committed and could do a job from time to time

2 Likes

Apparently, he was the hardest player we had in that team but his level of skill was matched by his haircut.

Although there was something about him that made him quite likeable.

Modern journalists make me laugh. :joy: They aren’t good enough even to fabricate fake news.

They are saying: Bayern are ready to fulfill Alexis Sánchez’s huge wage demands and would pay him up to a stunning €25m/year.

Do you know how is structured the Bayern Munich wage bill?

The most paid players are Neuer, Lewandowski, Ribery, Robben, Vidal and Muller. They earn - more or less - 8M of € per year.

Do you imagine Sànchez earning - more or less - how three of the six most paid players earn combined in a single year?

1 Like

They earn a little more than that though. Lewandowski is rumored to be earning close to €15m a year and Lahm was also earning more than 10m towards the end of his career.

2 Likes

Man City doesn’t make the most sense after they signed Bernardo Silva imo. Or they’re going to bench one of B. Silva, Sane and Sanchez…

Do you have a source for your wage info as well?

Otherwise, to the reader, all you’re doing is trashing a reputedly made up stat with another made up stat

I know forums serve as a playground for one-upmanship and constant recycling of unsubstantiated rumours, but sometimes a little clarity is welcome :slight_smile:

I’m not sure about the rest but Lewandowski’s rumored to be on 15mil a year.

https://twitter.com/MessiMinutes/status/791302436363333632

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ArsenalTerje/status/873228313694789632

2 Likes

So why do they need Alexis? Case closed :wenger:

1 Like

Getting ready to fight Ramsey in pre season

2 Likes

You’ve got to watch his latest instagram story lol

All I’ll say is it includes Bryan Adams and Atom and Humber #LookIntoMyEyes :joy:

1 Like

He’s their key target according to Sky Sports. Man City can fuck off.

1 Like

Scenes when Alexis scores against us as runs the entire length of the pitch to celebrate in front of our fans :santi2:

3 Likes