Alexis Sánchez

Basically that’s not the way it works and anyone who says otherwise is talking out of their hoop.

Cheer up princess. :blush:

I’m just in from a 70km cycle. I’m in a great mood,no cheering up needed here. :slight_smile:

I’d imagine the difference being we are more financially astute now than we were 5-6 years ago. Don’t forget TV money boomed and the industry has inflated. I believe we’re in a much more secure position now and can afford to be a bit more “reckless” in regards to making Ozil and Sanchez see out their contracts if necessary.

1 Like

Dunno how true this is, but if it true its somewhat helpful

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/psg-pull-out-of-alexis-sanchez-chase/

The rumor is Bayern are going to sign him and pay him 140k per week, while we’ve offered him 300k per week. :joy: if he actually does that, more power to him

4 Likes

If that’s the difference he won’t go to Bayern.

Bayern aren’t known to be big payers but they still attract decent enough talent (though maybe not so much from rich PL clubs). Lewandowski went there for free for something like 160k. I bet someone like United would have given him 250k if he’d preferred money to instant success.

They’re richer than we are so they really should be offering more than that, even if it’s only like 180k.

No news, is good news.

Money talks, £300k a week + squad investment will not only lure him in, but mean Ozil will sign on too.

5 year contract to both.

1 Like

lol

https://twitter.com/gerardromero/status/872436188711399427

Sickening. You know we’re not going to get proper replacement either. In fact Ozil <> Fabregas is probably the only ‘swap’ where Arsenal didn’t regress.

whats sickening is that you automatically believe that guy.

HE’S A FRAUD FOLKS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

1 Like

Sanchez hates the north west. No chance he’s moving to City.

It’s not that I necessarily believe that guy, but more the message itself; Sanchez leaving.

But you we’re probably of the camp back in the day who thought Giroud came as a van Persie sub. and he wasn’t going to leave :confused:

I wouldn’t want to live closer to Scotland either.

3 Likes

Of course i bloody was. Ever the optimist me. :blush:

Expecting the worst all the time is tiring.

We’re not selling Sanchez to City. Wenger would get absolutely lynched. What was it he said a couple of months ago?

He’ll probably go somewhere though, but hey ho, on our way we go.

in before ‘if we sell Fabregas and Nasri’ comments / articles…

1 Like

@discobot fortune Will Le Dino go back on his word and sell Alexis to a PL rival?

:crystal_ball: Yes