Alexis Sánchez

:smile: you know we cant access the old info. You absolutely did though, even if it was only a belief held for a short while.

I have never said that.
You are very quick to use your one word reply to posts you disagree with, which is “false.”
Normally incorrectly.
I’m telling you, I have never said that, and you have made it up.

i dont use those words to posts i disagree with, i use them on you as a time saver, since you don’t need any further context or explanation.

It’s like we are besties. <3

1 Like

Yeah one of the reasons I fell in love with Totti, his cucchiaio is too good.

^ Is that an Italian coffee creation or something?

2 Likes

Ha! Must be!

2 Likes

Watch the video yjyux posted, I remember watching live that goal against inter, knowing what he was gonna do before it happened yet you just can’t stop it.

I just hope we can keep him happy until August. Once we win the community shield, we’ll be a third of the way to a treble - if that doesn’t convince him to sign, i don’t know what will!

3 Likes

:poldi:

7 Likes

We’ve got a BFG :per:

Wenger just did an interview with Bein.

He categorically said Ozil and Alexis are not leaving.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZinedineZelaIem/status/870748319047458816/video/1

1 Like

Where have I heard that kind of bravado before … hmmm …

6 Likes

Did he say that about Nasri and Cesc?

At least for Cesc, his departure and intention was rather transparent was it not?

1 Like

He said that about RVP too.
Then he sold him to Man U so they could win the PL title.
But we did get Giroud as well.

1 Like

Different financial situation.

Completely different but definitely forever unforgivable.

1 Like

But are not renewing either. So? :hipster:

Are they that different? I don’t think our finances have changed so much where we “had” to sell RvP for 22m (and buy Giroud for 12m) 5 years ago but we could now willingly turn down 50m+ for Alexis. Keeping RvP probably made more financial sense and you’d expect he may have been more open to extending during that year when we’d improved and landed big sponsorship deals (deals that we would have known would be coming at the time we let him go).

If we’re talking financial impact, the physical loss of RvP (had he not extended) would have happened the same summer we spent 40m on Ozil so I’m going to call bullshit on poverty.

Whatever went through the heads of Stan, Ivan and Arsene in 2012, I really can’t see why it would have changed in 2017 so much that they’d let that kind of money walk. It depends entirely on what bids are on the table (if any) of course but if there is a serious offer I can’t see them letting him walk for free.

The biggest difference that could happen now is we could make him that mega offer and maybe bribe him into staying so everyone is a winner.

2 Likes

Does our budget for the summer include Ozil and Sanchez’s contracts?