:goat:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

CONTACT BETWEEN BULLY AND SANCHEZ

Yeah he might stay now. Or not. Who knows :weary:

:smile: :smile:

13 Likes

Think Per is the most loved player at Arsenal. You just can’t dislike him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty hilarious listening to Alexis speak English.

1 Like

Everybody should have someone in their life who looks at them the way Alexis looks at Per

2 Likes

His voice, omg.

:sanchez:

What voice? All I’ve ever heard from Alexis in English are unintelligible shouts which reflect his general mood. Kinda like when his compatriot @TheSpecialCnut tries to speak.

It’s quite high pitched there, didn’t think he’d sound like that oddly enough :gunnersaurus:

MESOOOOOOOT!, JAKAA!

1 Like

I’m not convinced Sanchez’ English is all that good for someone that’s been in the country three years and most likely had private tuition, but who really cares, he’s obviously developed a trans-lingual method of communication in his vigorous hand gestures.

He was effectively captain for the forward 7 of the team, telling them to calm it when necessary etc

3 Likes
6 Likes

The scooped chip vs Ludogorets is clearly his best of the season imo. I’m a sucker for a deft chip but even though, wow.

6 Likes

had a RVP kind of season with the amount of goals

2 Likes

Imagine we had a striker to help Sanchez

We can dream

2 Likes

A part of me is hoping that he’ll sign up for another few years. I realize that this is allegedly the last big contract he’d sign but if he would give the club three more years.

I just couldn’t handle him going to Chelsea.

1 Like

If he was going to sign, he would have done it by now.
The FA Cup win isn’t enough to keep him here, and the only thing that might change his mind is us signing two world class players, which is never going to happen.
I’m not sure money is the biggest motivating factor in his decision, so realistically he wants to be at a club that will give him the best chance of winning the League and CL, and that’s not us.

With Wenger’s contract situation being what it is, the above isn’t true imo.

4 Likes

Where did you get that from!?