Alexis Sánchez

I got your same sneaky feeling. But it is just a feeling :smile:. Still think Ozil is more likely to stay though.

1 Like

Wenger says we’ll win the PL next season, every season.
But I agree that Mahrez would be a great signing, although I’m not sure Cazorla will be here.
If Sanchez does leave I can see Mahrez being his replacement.
Not as good or influential as Sanchez but he is a very good player and PL experienced.

Even in the Banter Era we made Cl. This is something worse. Something much worse.

I wonder what stopped him signing a five year contract when we signed him. I bet we cheaped out and another ten or fifteen grand a week would have got us that fifth year. OK it just delays a potential problem but that’s still preferable to him leaving.

Or maybe 5 years just wasn’t going to happen from Alexis’ team’s POV. They expected him to do well and were expecting a situation like we’re currently in - which works massively in Alexis’ favour

1 Like

Also a possibility.

As influential as he is, if the money is anywhere near that reported sum then sell him and move on. Keeping him with the hope of winning anything meaningful next season or otherwise lose him to Chelsea or wherever isn’t good business.

5 Likes

would be gutted to lose a player like Sanchez, especially knowing we won’t replace him well. Been our best player since we signed him

3 Likes

I say we let him run down his contract and buy whatever player we’d use the 50 million on anyway.

This is what Didi Hamann thinks of Sanchez and why he didn’t include him in his team of the season

Ignoring the little dig about us not being a top club, he was at Barcelona before that for Christ sake. And not world class? What a knobend!

3 Likes

Sanchez has outscored and out assisted Hazard in every season he’s been at Arsenal, better player

4 Likes

Fucking Scouse cunt. Liverpool are starting to get on my back more than Manure.

4 Likes

I think he is butthurt because Sanchez didnt wanna go to liverpool, you know how they say he went to us because the shopping is apparently better in london…stupid bellends

1 Like

That’s a simplistic view, however, he’s undoubtedly world class.

pretty much both excellent players but Sanchez is a guy that can create something out of nothing, more of a leader and can win games on his own. Hazard can as well but Sanchez is better at it

Yeah they are both top notch, Hazard can do that also and did it more than a few times this season.

Sanchez ended up with better numbers but Hazard put pretty much every top team to the sword this season which is so important when going for the title, Sanchez can’t quite say the same.

1 Like

Wtf is he talking about re his attitude? I really can’t remember any noticeable difference in Sanchez’s performances this season. Even when we were trash he gave it his all.

I haven’t seem Hazard play in a Champions League Final either, what a load of shit this bloke talks.

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s referring to the petulant attitude that became more prevalent when he got subbed off or frustrated.

1 Like

What a load of shit. How does he get paid for his opinion.