Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

damn that versatility.

I donā€™t our major issue preventing us from winning a title is goals tbh Iā€™d say the squad needs better organization tactically.

1 Like

Guyā€™s just a ā€œFrench Walcottā€ though :thinking:

1 Like

This is better

1 Like

Arsenal want this tied up for the tour of Australia

London Evening Standard

Buzzing for you to see your favourite player @Aussiegooner :wink:

2 Likes

Hahahaha I donā€™t dislike him or think heā€™s shit, just donā€™t think heā€™s the top tier addition we are really desperate for.

4 Likes

Heā€™s fast. agile, clinical, technical/has the ability to retain possesion and is a French speaking black man. Pretty much has eveything we are looking for. He, at least, deserves the benefit of the doubt imo.

1 Like

Didnt realise that was a required criteria :joy:

I wouldnā€™t mind getting Lacazette tied up tbh, like I said before if Mbappe decided he wants to come here I doubt having Lacazette would change our desire for the youngster as heā€™s probably more suited to playing in behind the striker anyway.

Weā€™re probably going to dick around like we always do and end up with next to nothing otherwise.

1 Like

Most def. We havenā€™t been true to our identity with those Spanish speaking cunts and players from the Bundesliga.

1 Like

When does it start?

https://twitter.com/skykaveh/status/879415268354740225

Well, Giroud wonā€™t be used as leverage!

Just pay the money and let him join up for pre-season.

1 Like

Continuing with Giroud/Welbeck as our strikers for another season would be slighly depressing. I do hope we sign a creative forward too.

Depressing?
It would be unacceptable.

it was unacceptable last summer, they bought Lucas Perez ffs when we needed a proper striker

omg how depressing if we end up in the same position

Lyon president being a sneaky cunt. But i do understand him. He knows we are penny pinchers.

https://twitter.com/mattspiro/status/879450381419507712

The best thing about signing Laca will be the fact that there will be no more Lacazette rumours. Honestly more tedious than Kalou.

4 Likes

Does Aulas do a public broadcast slot every day or something?

3 Likes

I just cannot agree. Kalou was the bane of every window, Laca is at least alright!