Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

The look he gives on that second video after rifling the ball into the top corner

‘YEAH AND WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS’

1 Like

Every year. Every transfer.

https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/status/878275648514609152

1 Like

:yawn: sure we did

2 Likes

This guy is legit b1lnk. Pretty sure Burgundy has said he is the most reliable guy in France

1 Like

If it is true welcome to a bang average to shit summer…Lacazette means no Mbappe (i guess we all should know this is a step too far for Arsenal) i just cant see any improvement to the squad with signings like Lacazette, he aint anything special enough to take us to the next level.

1 Like

Whatever happens, I hope Giroud stays.

3 Likes

[quote=“Bl1nk, post:888, topic:184, full:true”]
sure we did
[/quote]Ah, it appears my influence regards to transfer gossip really has rubbed off on you these days :grin:

1 Like

BOUHAFSI

1 Like

We’re obviously going to buy Mbappe and Laca.

And let Alexis go

When top strikers go for 44m we buy a 16m striker. When top strikers go for 120m we buy a 44m striker. Makes sense.

5 Likes

If I’m welbeck I’d be worried. Depth player if Laca comes through

Just get him!

Welbeck hasn’t played more than what 1300 mins in over two seasons?

I don’t think he’s sweating too much lol.

Welbz probs see it differently. Im sure he came here to start regularly and it’s a world cup year too

He’s more likely to be utilised out wide just like he is for England, he must’ve known his time as being a striker here was limited at least in the #1 capacity.

We can and should be doing better than playing Welbz as CF.

2 Likes

Disagree. I think he always seen striker as his main position, part of the reason he moved here was because he thought he could make it as a striker here. He was deployed there regularly by Wenger last season.

Surely this bid says enough about our actual chances of signing Mbappe.

1 Like