Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

I’m guessing the Lyon fans’ tether is being well and truly pulled by now with his bs?

I’ve never been that interested in signing him anyways, always thought he’s been slightly overrated by most.

80 goals in the last three years… yes, too overrated, Sanogo probably is better.

How many of them are penalties ? What I’m saying is I don’t think he’s world class and going to take us to the next level.

The way we’re going tho, ‘the next level’ for us is going to be Everton by the end of Wenger’s reign.

2nd tier European talents could be needed to even get us on an upward trajectory again, post Sanchez/Ozil departures

1 Like

Yeah sadly you actually make a valid point :crying_cat_face:

I for one look forward to the likes of Miracles, Roles, Barry and Williams plying their trade with us.

Penalties are still goals :wink:

Would absolutely take Laca here. Clinical finisher. Offer him enough money and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind playing in the Europa

Yeah of course they are but they do inflate stats. I personally just don’t think Lacazette is world class, he would improve our squad though I’m not saying he wouldn’t.

3 Likes

English :santi2:

That Greizmann to united then!

dont worry lads, we have Godroud.

No striker will work here with our currently pathetic midfield and defense. Ronaldo wouldn’t get that many goals here we don’t counter attack, we don’t cross, there is a force field around the box,and our set pieces have been shit for ever.

1 Like

Except we have the most headed goals in the PL this year so I dunno how true that is.

1 Like

Not so sure about this guy. In the Ajax game he got outmuscled by De Ligt who is 17 years old…

5 Likes

I agree.
I’m not sure he is that much better than Giroud, although he is younger.
But, realistically, this is the sort of striker we will get, if any.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/864500585785118720

Speaking to the press today, Lyon President Jean Michel Aulas gave very interesting details on the future of Alexandre Lacazette.

“Alexandre Lacazette is allowed to leave. You know that. Because he is allowed to leave that does not mean that he will. He is allowed to leave for one club only, the club of his dreams.

Either the club of his dreams will be able to accept our demands like in Sam’s (Umtiti) situation with Barcelona last year. In that case, things will go smoothly.

Aside from that, it will depend on the number of departures. If certain players do not feel that the club is big enough for them, we will show them the door. And we will go and get players of the same level, but with the right mentality too. If there are other players who want to leave for other reasons, we will look at it case by case. I think we will be busy in terms of arrivals and departures. I think our biggest problem this season, when we struggled against the smallest sides, was a mental deficit on the part of a certain number of players.”

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/864481487101587456

I thought he was Atletico bound?

maybe he dreams about a madrid