Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

Guess he is not coming. Maybe just Mustafi :facepalm:

Better than Nothing…good business that.

Make those signings and I think a new manager could defiantly win the league, with Wenger I’d still have my doubts if we would be able to compete but it would certainly help.

We scored 3… so no.

Against a Liverpool that were open as fuck.

If you think that display means we’re fine in the attacking sense then you’'re clueless.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Anytime.

not sure if we will bid for Lacazette now, because he has a hip injury apparently and they dont know how long he could be out for. Not sure if it is true of not.

He played yesterday, he scored a hattrick.

That’s the best injury I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Supposedly happened within the game, but it is not definite just rumours.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just can’t understand this club no one else needs him. We need a striker. Lacazette is there for us to take. Fucking scandalous

5 Likes

5 goals in 2 games not enough to get him Mr. Wenger, eh?

I have a really strong feeling we are after either Griezmann or Lewandowski…everyone will say I am delusional, but I think a BIG name striker is coming in and that is why even though strikers like Lacazette are available we haven’t really gone in strong for him. Got a really big feeling that the club is gonna surprise a lot of us like they did when we signed Ozil. Could be 100% wrong but, it just seems too surreal to be real…but this is Arsenal and Arsene we are talking about but I think there is a method to their madness.

looks to have been on the cusp of a great season too. He will only be more expensive next season. Stick a fork in this, he is done.

2 Likes

I hope you are right because if we didn’t strength the whole situation would be toxic.

It’s Lacazette or nothing as far as strikers are concerned. We were never going to get someone in the higher bracket of strikers, even if we were it’s too later on in August now.

It’s probably too late for Lacazette aswell now but whatever

1 Like

Aulas will not sell his best player during the last week of August.

Sign him it was all a dream (cit. Biggie).

1 Like

Bare in mind BOTH his goals tonight were penalties.

This has been occurring to me the past two days…

I have no faith at all in it happening, but they must at least be trying for something huge. If they aren’t then their thinking will be way beyond my comprehension.

1 Like

There’s literally no other striker out there that I can think of. No idea why we’re saving money for a striker if we’re not going to pay up for him. And it seems very unlikely we are. Getting ready for another season of Giroud and looking at Özil and not believing the fact he’s still surrounded by the players he’s surrounded with.