Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

we’d just be moving the problem if we move Alexis upfront. Instead of a striker we’d be short of a quality winger and likely still not add a lot of goals to our game in total.

I’m so over this guy.

1 Like

Lacazette will be out for 3/4 weeks according to L’ Equipe.

I have a sneaking suspicion he is a smokescreen, if we wanted this guy even Wenger said the fee is not the problem…we would have gotten him already I think we are in negotiations over someone far better and we are getting there, I think there is a BIG surprise coming, and no one will see it coming and when it hits other teams will sit up and take notice. I could be very wrong, but this stinks of the classic smokescreen…something is going on and I am 99.95% sure we are not interested in this guy it’s all a diversion.

1 Like

What’s the point of the smokescreen?

3 Likes

Agreed. Seems pointless because as soon as we make contact with the club who own the player we really want they’ll know that it’s him we really want and not Lacazette. What would the smokescreen achieve?

It’s for the purpose of hoax speculations by ITKs on twitter.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure it’s to help ninjas vanish in the night and battleships to hide their locations from each other during fights.

3 Likes

There’s no smokescreen.
It’s Lacazette or no one.
Or someone not as good.

1 Like

Not injured anymore

Don’t rate this guy at all, dont really want him here, but if it is him or no one then i guess it will have to be him. If we get him though we will just be filling up our squad with average crap would rather wait and get a WC striker. Just hoping and praying we are in for a better striker than this guy.

He’s not average at all, not surprised though as you’re not being very objective.

And here we are with a choice between Alexis Walcott and Akpom upfront. Pathetic

5 Likes

his second goal was very well taken

maybe I am underestimating him, to be fair I haven’t seen much of him apart from our preseason and a couple of matches and some stuff on youtube. Each time I have seen him though he has been looking poor (maybe just my luck to see him when he is at his worse probably) but as soon as I hear Lacazette as a striker we could be after I think meh…just doesn’t inspire me, I feel like another striker like Giroud coming in maybe a little better but not ELITE…feels so underwhelming.

1 Like

better than Theo at least, right?

2 Likes

I think my dead nan is better than Walcott!

3 Likes

Everyboyd knows, just not our manager

Just pay the fucking money arrrrrgh :persevere:

Video of hattrick: