Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

Super happy for Aulas. Well done PSG!

Lyon are the good guys here. Letā€™s not forget that. Itā€™s not Aulas fault he values Lacazette more than Wenger.

1 Like

Lacazette substituted at half time, Fekir now upfront.

What should we read into this in terms of his transfer to Arsenal? :gunnersaurus:

Ok, he can leave Lyon and join us now :santi2:

1 Like

Welcome to Arsenal!

1 Like

he was tired and needed to rest up for when the french league starts

Sadly, this. Iā€™m sure that Arsenal will add a couple of pounds to the previously rejected bid and say they tried when Lyon hang up the phone.

Mid-table clubs do this. Clubs trying to win a title, make it happen.

1 Like

HAHAHAHHA

Lacazette went off because of injury.

1 Like
1 Like

Lol he wants to leave, but we wonā€™t raise our bid. Heā€™ll be ours on deadline day. Thatā€™s the way you negotiate.

1 Like

Heā€™s in Arsenal mid-season form.:arteta:

1 Like

Even though heā€™s not a player I particularly want, Iā€™m afraid that an injury would prevent us from signing him and ultimately leave us with nothing.

1 Like

Iā€™m still convinced that Lacazette is the striker we will get.
The fact Wenger went for Vardy proves that he never really had any top striker on his list, so Lacazette at around 40m, is more expensive, but not as much as a proper world class player.

1 Like

You must not follow Arsenal :slight_smile:

An injury will only make him more desirable to Arsene

2 Likes

Yeah, we are gonna get him at the end of august. I can see it going this way.

butā€¦ butā€¦ heā€™s 84 on FIFA

1 Like

I doubt it, Aulas will not sell his best player without have the possibility to sign a replacement, especially at the end of August.

We are clearly trying to pay less than 40 mil for him. Fuck me! We payed this price for Alexis, Ozil and Xhaka! Pay what they want for Lacazette as well :facepalm:

'cause Lacazette isnā€™t a top player like Alexis and Ozil. He refuses to overpay the players, especially if you have the example of world class players who you bought for the same prices.

Should be interesting to ask him: itā€™s better to overpay a player or refuse to sign him? I could be agree with the second solution if Lacazette not would be the last man standing in this transfer window.

2 Likes