Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

So would Greizmann be a fallback, Morro?

Can you not read? See above.

I knew you would stupid enough to call Greizmann a fallback.

Iā€™m going to be honest with you. You arenā€™t really making any sense right now. Iā€™ve given you what you really wanted, which is a drawn out, never ending shitpost fest, so just be happy you got what you wanted and fuck off to bed.

Greizmann a fallbackā€¦hehā€¦

Jesus so many posts. I thought Lac had died or some shit.

10 Likes

Trion and morris gonna Trion and morris :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You canā€™t even spell his fucking name right.

You mean short. Heā€™s short. Just say it. No need to curb what you mean in euphemisms.

2 Likes

No I actually mean he has a low centre of gravity but thank you for attempting to clarify my post for me.

Since youā€™re so confused to my meaning next time ask instead of acting like a know-it-all, itā€™s not endearing.

nah this Lacazette talk is a waste. Ā£50 million for this guy :gunnersaurus: - wonā€™t even entertain the idea of it.

Iā€™ve always been on Wengerā€™s back for his lack of spending - but iā€™d rather buy two Perezā€™s than buy Lacazette.

People like Benzema and Antoine Griezmann are worth the money - not this guy.

1 Like

Says heā€™s likely to move in the summer. I think heā€™s said similar about the last two summer windows :confused:

Knowing Arsenal if we wanted him in 2016 weā€™ll probably get him in 2017 :campbell:

Donā€™t you mean if we wanted him in 2016 that means Wenger will do an interview in 2019 saying he tried to buy Lacazette before he joined Chelsea?

1 Like

good business that.

Video in link. He says Lyon have to sell Toliso and Lacazette to the balance the books and will most likely be sold to the PL.

Iā€™d take them both tbh!

1 Like

Howā€™s Lacazette been this season?

22 games, 21 league goals but only 11 werenā€™t penalties. Iā€™d have him here though.

His involvement in Depayā€™s first goal today was good.

And his goal