Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

Wouldn’t be the first first time Wenger’s bought a crock…or the second…

Maybe his life arc would have been different and he wouldn’t have suffered such an injury.

I definitely prefer to sign players even if they later get injured. The injury proves nobody right or wrong.

2 Likes

Agreed…I feel bad for the chap as we could have altered his life arc to such an amazing extent as he never gets injured…or he could have died the day after we signed him…

This is the kind of strawman bullcrap that AKB’s get from the media and Twitter all the while beating on WOB’s for being naive and getting “tricked” about transfer stories and rumors.

Maybe we can sell them Sanogo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s not turn this into Schrodinger’s transfer. Guy is injured it sucks but he’s probably going to spend his entire career at Lyon the way they are getting on so I’m over it. Didn’t even want him that much anyway if I’m being honest.

2 Likes

well he definitely has Arsenal DNA

1 Like

Agreed. Never really understood the fuss about him. Wouldn’t even pay £30mil for him personally…

2 Likes

I agree, I don’t know why but I have said so often that to me Lacazette is a bit of Meh signing, no way can we doubt his goal scoring record but it is the french league and although he looks reasonably clinical he just seems a very very basic player with no other attributes to his game and i feel if he came across a decent defence he will be useless because he just doesn’t seem a dynamic player in my eyes just a one trick pony…fuck he couldn’t even look decent facing us in a preseason with a non match fit backline and our defense is renowned for being shaky at best especially when our players aren’t fit.

What do you call Lucas Perez then?

1 Like

The five stages of grief.

Yeah now that he didn’t sign for us he’s crap, not to be fussed over.

You guys are a trip.

1 Like

I actually think judging what Perez can do he is superior to Lacazette, would i like Griezmann or Lewandowski or a WC striker fuck yes but look at which one have moved NONE apart from Zlatan and he would never come to us and is nearly in his mid 30’s and fucking hell Maureen is already saying about giving him a rest…look at some of his goals and the work rate and what he does with the ball and off it for 1/3rd of the price. I know you like taking the piss out of everything that happens in Arsenal but at least give credit where it is due or at least give him a chance to kick a ball for us before you come down on him ffs.

1 Like

Actually, if you look at my posts I have said all along that I am not convinced by him and I didn’t think he was worth it and didn’t really want him here…there is something about him that I think he would just flop with us or just start being a cunt. Can’t put my finger on it but he just doesn’t seem ‘good enough’ barring his goal scoring…I know that is what he is meant to do, but the rest of his game just seems suspect to me and his general attitude.

Well Wenger wanted Lacazette more than Perez, Perez is our fallback to our fallback after we didn’t get Vardy…so Wenger is the one taking the piss here…

That’s your view but it’s kinda baseless IMO.

“Just start being a cunt” just say you don’t like the guy and be done with it :joy:

1 Like

no its not that, he just seems far too one-dimensional and I don’t think he would work out here…said it before and will say it again before all the insane figures were bandied around i just didn’t really think he is right for us and his attitude doesn’t seem quite right to me, there is something off about him.

1 Like

I’m getting some tinges of racism here? As I can’t think of anything that is “off” about him? Do you not like his face??? Weird.

Please explain how he’s one dimensional, he’s two footed, a good dribbler, low centre of gravity and a very good finisher. Additionally he links up the play well enough.

As for the attitude or something off about him stuff I have no idea what you’re talking about, sounds like some bullshit on par with ‘women’s intuition’ to me.

Had we signed someone like Griezmann after failing to land Vardy, would you call him a fallback?

don’t be a cunt all of your life you stupid prick, I know you cant help it but at least try…for your information I’m half cast myself you belligerent fuck!