Alexandre Lacazette

The fact he’s talking about Laca probably means Laca is being shopped around. It doesn’t mean we’ll sell for a cut price fee but we’ll accept a good offer.

Hahahaha we’re the poorest rich club in the league :joy:

1 Like

Utter bilge…

Or maybe Auba as winger?

I think unless a massive offer comes in or equal to what we paid last summer, Alex will be staying. Even with Aub here now, I still think Laca will be given plenty of game time respectively.

1 Like

Auba and Laca are sexy together. Can’t be breaking them up already.

5 Likes

Selling Lacazette and then having to only rely on Welbeck lol nice one

2 Likes

I keep forgetting Welbeck is still at this club. I hope they can find a club for him. Probably not though.

1 Like

If a similar fee was recouped, what sort of forward could Arsenal buy w/the funds? Younger talent?

I’d rather the team held onto Laca (he and Auba looked good together) and concentrate the buys/sells elsewhere.

1 Like

In an ideal world we could use whatever we get from selling Laca to sign Fekir but this isn’t that world unfortunately lol

1 Like

Laca’s value shouldn’t come into play really. We shouldn’t be selling players just because they’re worth the most while there are worse players. There’s a reason Laca is worth double what Welbeck is.

If we can bank 20m+ from Welbeck that’s likely to be enough money to put towards an attacking signing.

7 Likes

Exactly.

Question is whether this new regime is going to do the right thing.

Giving Welbeck the re-up would be catastrophic.

Why would we sell a quality striker like Lacazette just because he isnt guaranteed a starting place every game. A season is long and a having a player in Laca’s quality is a must for maintaing a solid form all season.

Unai isnt Wenger and he adapts his team and formation to the opponent. He needs a wide range of players to choose from and Laca should be one of them.

2 Likes

Sell sell sell sell please fuck shitter off already such a waste of money.

We’ve sold Walcott already

1 Like

Walcott costed less and scored more lel :joy::joy:

We should sell Welbeck, Perez and keep Laca.

That money raised can be used to buy Pavon and job done.

Squad depth is a thing, top teams have it and I see little reason why we shouldn’t.

1 Like

It would be a big mistake to sell Laca when we’ve got him locked up in his prime years. Unless it is an absolutely crazy offer then let’s see what he can do with a manager that will define a role for him.

2 Likes

Auba
Laca
Nketiah

Enough for me upfront. Sell Welbeck.

1 Like