Alexandre Lacazette

The way you have put this makes him sounds like he has had severe pms or something lol

Ffs

Oh ffs! :disappointed:

Gutted for Laca. Not good news for us at all. I thought something would have happened with 13 new posts but not this. :cry:

1 Like

Look on the bright side. At least we wonā€™t be missing his goals from the last 12 games!

3 Likes

FFS! So unlucky! Eddie, then. Donā€™t rate Welbeck at all.

2 Likes

Lacazette might struggle to hit double figure goals for the campaign, when he returns there will be less than 13 games for him to score 1 goal :eyes:

Jesus. Why would the club sell Grioud knowing Lacazette had a knee problem? That is some piss poor management.

2 Likes

It is wenger we are talking here, think we should be used to it by now, no longer shocking to me.

1 Like

Because we wanted Auba and he was a key component in the three way deal between us Chelsea and Dortumund.

2 Likes

Never fear. Wele is here.

6 Likes

Expect him to score a hattrick falling on his arse for 3 times :kos2:

To be honest this is the type of surgery players can play through and get a clean out at the end of the season, heā€™d be getting the surgery now with the World Cup in mind.

1 Like

Or maybe itā€™s been hampering his performances for a while and thereā€™s little point in aggravating it further?

1 Like

Itā€™s simply a knee cleanout, not a major injury at all, AFL players here play through that sort of thing all the time and have minor surgery at seasons end.

Even though itā€™s minor who knows the discomfort it has been giving him? To say he should play until the end of the season with a long standing issue is a bit much.

We have form for allowing players to play on through injury issues and it almost always ends badly.

Anyways as much as I think Lacazette is overrated he is miles better than Dat guy, so our Europa League campaign is in real strife.

A couple of games into last season Fekir had the same procedure because it was causing discomfort.

1 Like

Yeah no doubt it causes discomfort and itā€™s better to get surgery right away, just a shame for us we have no backup and it will probably end any hope of a return to the Champions League.

Big blow for him, and I think this firmly puts his season to bed given that heā€™ll need to gain match fitness again and that famous ā€œcompetitive edgeā€ that Arsene so fondly speaks about. By then, Auba may well have established himself in the team and Laca is fighting for scraps. As if thatā€™s not enough shit to deal with in your first season at your new club!

This competition (EL) really could have been his spring board as itā€™s likely heā€™d be playing a bit-part role during league games anyway. Hope he makes a swift recovery.

2 Likes

I see you are giving him sticks again :rofl:. Or am i wrong? :thinking: