Alexandre Lacazette

Lacazette 52
Morata 70
Lukaku 90

Laca has 1 goal less than Lukaku in less minutes.

Think we probably got the best deal.

Thank god for that. Have had enough of wasteful strikers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lacaā€™s been good all season imo, even games he doesnā€™t score his off the ball movement is great. I know Wenger hasnā€™t played him as much as we like but I expect there to be a tactical or fitness reason behind it.

1 Like

*2 non penalty goals behind

Chelsea got the best deal. Morataā€™s overall play with his close control, pace, link up play and ability to make his own goals is better than the other 2 as is his movement.

1 Like

I thought Lukaku cost 75m??

Itā€™s feasible I didnā€™t hear about add ons.

Would agree that Chelsea made the best signing, early days though it is.

Big loss.

Hope we start Welbeck rather than Giroud, but I think itā€™s unlikely given Oliā€™s braceā€¦

1 Like

15m add ons yes

Walcott should be starting at CF for us against united.

Yea would definitely start Welbeck with Giroud off the bench later on depending on the circumstances.

A real shame for Laca, would have been interesting to to see the trio in this form against United.

I start giroud United are going to park the bus anyway so might aswell Crossballs into the box and hope giroud heads them inn

Lukaku is good at what he does, but i prefer a striker who controls the ball and then shoots immediately.

Giroud has a decent record against United as well doesnā€™t he?

Weā€™ll probably start Welbeck and Giroud together. God knows weā€™ll need the height against Uniteds giant team.

I fancy Welbeck against the defensive frailties of Lindelof so far, could easily see a game where Giroud is rendered ineffective against United being super defensive.

Remember him scoring a golazo against them in 2014.

Iā€™d probs start Welbeck too. The guy has alot to prove, that should work in our favour

We lost that game. Did Giroud start?

No he came on as a sub

2 Likes

STFU already

Itā€™s not a ridiculous proposition, honestly. Walcott is the better goalscorer. But meh, Welbeck offers better workrate and pressing and I guess more potential in that if it comes together for him on the day and he forgets how to be such a shit finisher heā€™s a more complete player.