Alexandre Lacazette

Just a question: would Theo have scored that header against Leicester?

1 Like

This guy? Nah

But heā€™s not a good trollā€¦

Good trolls are usually creative or at least a bit funny, heā€™s just not.

11 Likes

Plays like one too

Iā€™d have taken Bent at Arsenal tbh.

Fulham level strikers are about the level we get nowadays so yeh not a big surprise there. Laca probably should be playing for West Ham tbh.

1 Like

True, though he still gets the people talking, heā€™s somewhat effective if nothing else.

All you hear about is how shit the attack is how thereā€™s no movement and itā€™s so ā€˜staticā€™. So we buy some mediocre striker and everyone wanks over him like heā€™s gonna change everything and he plays and the team actually looks worse. Then all you hear is excuses. I feel like Iā€™m the one being trolled tbh.

1 Like

Not putting the team playing shit on Lacazette

Iā€™m saying instead of buying a Tier 1 Ā£100 million+ guy who can really destroy defences & is a real world beater

weā€™ve bought another Tier 3 striker and this just reveals, again, the utter lack of ambition of the board with regards to challenging for major honours

2 Likes

the team arent playing to anyones strengths as they are playing fucking terrible and a midfield of xhaka and ramsey is not giving us a cutting edge and as stated he has only played 2 games FFS so give him a chance.

1 Like

Pretty much what Iā€™ve been saying Bill, but i guess Iā€™m a troll for stating the obvious. Not only are we stockpiling these mediocre strikers but now weā€™re paying 50m for them. But I guess cause he cost so much lets just ignore that heā€™s played basically the same or worse than all our other guys we already have in that position. Yay we spent 50m woohoo!! Weā€™re spending a lot did we win the league yet?

1 Like

30 goals a season is not a mediocre striker, you are not giving him a chance but yet you are constantly choking on walcotts dick, seems like an agenda to me!

1 Like

Iā€™d have taken Bobby Zamora at Arsenal tbh.

1 Like

Who cares whoā€™s striker, who cares about the lineup, whilst Wenger is helm we know what to expect.

1 Like

Maybe when hes 26 then.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Well heā€™s managed to fucking wind everyone up in Here, holy shit at watching us today and thinking Lacazette is even top 5 biggest problems here.

2 Likes

80 new posts?!

Still team Laca heā€™ll be in for the golden boot come April May time

Iā€™m waiting for someone to take me up pn that wager.

Iā€™m not sure what West Ham interest in Lacazette has to do with his ability as a striker. @BigWeng_4LYFE

Itā€™s worth noting he would probably be playing for Atletico Madrid if they didnā€™t have a transfer ban. A club who have a very strong reputation for their selection of strikers over the last decade.

So if youā€™re using West Ham interest as a measure of his ability then I suggest you drop your bias and also use Atletiā€™s interest too.

4 Likes

Yeah. But at the same time that interest tells us heā€™s not exactly a striker from the highest order. Their last few striker signings havenā€™t been the greatest either; Martinez, Mandzukic.

1 Like