Alexandre Lacazette

So buzzing to see him play for us this season. :heart_eyes:

Played very well and great goal so unlucky not to score again massive save from Schemichael

:laca:

Perfect first time hit from Elneny to assist Alexa in his first PL goal.

https://my.mixtape.moe/jixnvl.mp4

3 Likes

@Kaner :hipster:

2 Likes

I will say it was a very positive start from Laca, he finished his goal well early and whenever he got on the ball he looked lively and was positive trying to make things happen.

1 Like

He put in a nice cross that Ramsey almost got on the end of just after he came on

11 Likes

Kisses to the crowd x1
Looking like a cool ass mofo x1

13 Likes

fantastic beard too.

6 Likes

you and beards :xhaka:

1 Like

I thought he looked strong on the left as well after Giroud came on. This guy is definitely multifunctional

9 Likes

Envious.

makes me laugh that his head is to big for his body, he does have a great beard though

1 Like

His beard is meh. If he had a full head of hair I don’t think it would join up with the beard. You lose serious beard points if that’s the case imo.

Really liked him as a footballer tonight though. Think we’re in for a treat with him this season.

1 Like

Whipping in a cross like that with his weaker foot looked pretty classy.

Hopefully his career won’t head in the same direction…

I wouldn’t mind a 24 goal league season from him though it must be said.

1 Like

Some people really didnt back him the way they should have when he signed. Be positive. He is going to be a decent signing.

He did play pretty good I was impressed.

Hopefully he can score as many goals as Adebayor.

Yeah. I was more referring to after he leaves us. Meaning hopefully he won’t become a dick and, for example, score against us and run the entire length of the pitch to celebrate in front of us…