Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Shit… very sad news…

Wasn’t he already on rehab process and re-injured again??

3 Likes

Arsene Knows…

Were his previous knee injuries in the same leg? The 2 he had here.

Horrible news. Get well soon ox!

Great lad, but we were right to sell him. Wilsheresqe and Diabyesque tendencies. Very worrying for Liverpool.

Well, they have the Egyptian Messi… I won’t worry about them.

Well, worrying for him then :grin:

1 Like

Sucks for him, was looking like he could be a mainstay in the starting XI.

When he’s finally back may never get back in, beyond rotten luck.

England would have a much better and realistic chance if Ox was healthy and started games instead of fucking Sterling.

Sterling is better than Oxlade Chamberlain I promise you fhat

4 Likes

A lot of midfielders are better than Oxlade Chamberlain tbh. Still can’t work out wtf he does.

1 Like

Im no Ox fan but that is an insane statement.

1 Like

As attacking players it’s not even a comparison. Sterling >>> Ox

Ox is a midfielder now though, and played well there last season.

1 Like

FTFY

Another big blow to Ox and he may never be the same player again, but I can tell you that, Sterling is not going to be a big game player and a player that you expected.

Both are not good scorers, but at least Ox could beat some defenders one on one, Sterling??? He could out run you if you give him 30-40 yards, and that’s it. When there is no space, he is shitter that shit.

There is literally no comparison to be had between Ox and Sterling as goal scorers. Sterling blows him out of the water, it’s not a discussion.

8 Likes

Well they’ve both benefitted a lot from superb coaching and utilisation from two leading managers.

Ox has been really useful in a direct CM role under Klopp. Sterling under Pep is a lot more intelligent and technical as a wide/inside-wide player now than a few years ago.

They’re hardly like for like. And they’re both proving to be goal threats now in their respective roles.

Why does everyone hate Sterling?!

Guy is legit England’s best player ffs

2 Likes

It’s just the lads that think finishing is the be all and end all of an attacking player.

Sterling’s decision-making in the World Cup was superb most of the time. He had no support coming in from midfield while he was making space and holding it up.

1 Like

Yes, no comparison. I would pick Ox over Sterling anytime anywhere.

lol. Well then you’re arguing against facts. Take a look at the numbers. It’s a ridiculous statement. Sterling is one of the best wide forward goal scorers around. Ox doesn’t even score goals, like ever.