Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Have they told him this? ohhh

4 Likes

I said it ages ago that he best the ox can hope for would be to have a career like James Milner, The thing is bough James Milner has a fucking killer cross and is extremely reliable, things the ox needs to add to his game if heā€™s gonna get anywhere near

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/BoringMilner/status/902954228397813761

8 Likes

Sorry, but youā€™re just making figures up. Havenā€™t seen any sort of reliable report suggesting thereā€™s a sell on clause or, if thereā€™s is, what it might be.

Iā€™m sorry Shamrock :pensive:

I shouldnā€™t rely on gloating Midland based Liverpool fansā€™ whatsapp messages for these erroneous figures, I suppose

1 Like

7 Likes

Haha Iā€™m not sure the apology was necessary. :slight_smile:

See yaā€¦?

DIgqZT4XoAAWI3_

Looks like heā€™s just seen Klopps teamsheet for the first time.

11 Likes

LOL! Itā€™s that ā€œOh fuck, what have I done?ā€ moment.

ā€œIā€™m so gonna miss being called Lexi by a legend on an internet forumā€

:santi:

2 Likes

Maybe he actually had a chat with James Milner.

10 Likes

Heā€™s probably having an internal debate about whoā€™s cooler, James or Aaron.

1 Like

I said earlier in the summer that I worried if Arsenal and Liverpool were going for a Sanchez in 2017 rather than 2014 then he could well end up picking them, but I really didnā€™t see this coming.

In this situation itā€™s alright because many of us here donā€™t rate him and Iā€™m not even worried about replacing him, but this is a player we were trying to keep effectively forcing his way to Liverpool and really this could have been any of our players.

Fuck me we need to shape up.

7 Likes

He did reject Chelsea though so with that line of thinking they should be worried too

Weird seeing him in a Liverpool kit.

Was weirder seeing him in an arsenal kit for so long really with how shit he was most of the time.

12 Likes

Yeah I kind of hope he flops in midfield for them.

Did not go for a bigger pay check but aim for his favorite position instead.
Being a gooner or not, I respect his decision.
All the best, Ox.

3 Likes

And to be clear your not right?

2 Likes