Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Good thing I wasn’t doing that so. I was looking at some numbers and giving my opinion on them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’d be my fault I left out part of the picture, here’s the full one.

When Arsenal are two goals ahead an extra goal scored on top of that is never meaningless :smile:

2 Likes

I assume meaningless is based on there being an general average of 2.64 goals per game since the league began.

for context:

16/17: 2.8
15/16: 2.7
highest ever: 2.81 (11/12 season)
lowest ever : 2.45 (06/07 season)

2 goals up is, to anyone but Arsenal, a sexy cushion of victory tbh.

edit: not arsenal only stats.

1 Like

Not sure if ‘meaningless’ should be included in these graphs. Okay when you’re 5-0 down and you pull one back on the whole it’s worthless, but it still doesn’t take away the actual value of the goal. For example the third goal against Chelsea in September may be considered useless, but in reality it really wasn’t anything of the sort.

As someone in political science these stats should interest me but they really don’t. Some of the measurements just can’t be applied to the logic of a football game.

3 Likes

:giroud3:

The comments are lol. “Just them trying to make money out of SkyBet”.

Seems to be odd timing to run a BREAKING story about Ox’ contract, stating that nothing has changed. Certainly has the feeling that they’re helping their betting platform with this.

1 Like

Stinks of Malaysian betting scandal.

You could complicate them as much as you want, but they represent fair averages.

Sell the brainlessly unproductive and vastly over rated for as much as you can and use it to prize Lemar away

Win win

1 Like

Interesting comment by Ted Knutson on the latest Statsbomb pod.

I’m guessing Ox & his agent weren’t impressed by our contract offer and are offering him around to other clubs, Ted Knutson has most likely been hired to consult.

Leaves us short at RWB no?

No doubt, he’s the one who helped Fabregas move to Chelsea aswell, the cunt. :sanchez2:

He’s an Arsenal fan too, no or is that James Yorke ?

Ted is the Arsenal fan, Yorke is a spurs fan :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sky Sports

just leave the ox when we play them in a friendly next week (or whenever it is) really hope we sell them him

I don’t really give a shit if ox goes or who he goes to but if them cunts want him we better get 30m+ from them.

2 Likes

Two words again: fuck off!

The witty banter is off the scale tonight :giroud3:

1 Like