Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

The lad can play.

Peak Oxlade

4 Likes

Fuck!

Just as well we have that Bellerin fella to deputise

Apparently he just got a severe cramp after game which made him limp. Move on, nothing to see.

3 Likes

thank god.

Thanks Oxlade.

Yeah it was always gonna be cramp. Guy ran his heart out for 100 odd minutes!

This only has 7 Likes?! Come on OA this should have a lot more than that lol

2 Likes

Lol

Agreed. This position is just made for him. No one in front of him to pass the ball to, just get hold of the thing and run with it. And given that he is on the wing, there are only so many passing options he has so it’s less of a decision making process and then there is always that option of putting in a cross. Makes it simpler for him, utilises his best attributes and he will get you the occasional goal as well.

1 Like

I’ve seen the light with The Ox now. He stepped up off the pitch last week when he took some responsibility and admitted that the team hadn’t been good enough. And he’s stepped up on the pitch too - both defensively and offensively. Whether or not he can maintain it though, and keep Bellerin on the bench, is another matter. But for now he’s earned a new contract IMO, so let’s offer him a new deal and MAKE HIM CAPTAIN! :ox:

3 Likes

The cynics will say he’s just playing for Jurgen Klopp but I think he’s an honest enough guy, definitely 100% exposed to the fans’ viewpoints given what he does after games and his high social media profile

So he’s aware the players have been playing well below their collective ability for a long time now

Perrie saved his career

Oxlade Chamberlain was actually physically gesticulating for some of the others to come over to the away end this time it was bizarre. A couple of them did, mostly not tho.

Sanchez will be the first over seeking out a young fan with the shirt following a win, but straight down the tunnel after a defeat

2 Likes

Another solid performance from the Ox. This has been a bit of a break through season for the lad. Performing vastly better than anything he’s done in seasons. Only half a year ago he was quite hated on.

Question is as the season draws to an end and rumours of his future could be else where, would you like to keep him here next season, or should he be sold?

• Keep him
  • Sell him

0 voters

100% keep him. We’ve finally got a position for him and he’s stepped up into the role. Easily ahead of Bellerin for that spot. He’s maturing finally.

1 Like

He assists for fun now. It helps having a quicker striker to get on the end of crosses like Welbeck though, instead of aimlessly crossing to static Giroud.

I’ve moved into the keep him box. Under a new manager and with his current attitude he could be something else. Just hope part one of that comes to pass now.

You can’t sell him now he’s finally looking a good player. Would be absolute madness

I think we will finally see the end of Debuchy and Jenkinson, AOC and Bellerin there. Maybe ship out Gabriel and get a new CB for cover, a decent CAM and a top striker we could actually do something with that squad if they knuckle down and stop being so complacent all the bloody time!