Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

I wish him to not repeat mistakes as yesterday because will lose all the credit accumulated again in this pre-season.

as somone who scrutinised him last year and got very cross . i hope he learns how to help out when not in possesion . last year he simply wandered around exposing bellerin too many times .

1 Like

He has no problem beating the first opponent (never has) but what comes after that is the problem as he rarely does anything useful with the ball afterwards.

6 Likes

Sounds like this Pogba fella is pritty good.

I liked the look of Imbula tbh reminded me of diaby without the intelligence in the final third

1 Like

Imbula is brilliant and quite a versatile midfielder, no idea how he failed to perform in Portugal.

Yeah I was thinking of you when I watched Imbula the other day hah, he looks decent. Would rather him than Elneny tbh.

Thatā€™s true and by the same token, Gervinho should be one of the best in the world.

ā€œTake onsā€ lolā€¦I wonder who had the most runs completed with at least two successful dribbles and one or more take ons resulting in a crucial pass leading to a third assist?

1 Like

Imbula for me is slow and not good enough to play for a big team. Stoke is his dimension.

1 Like

Yea, I was thinking about Gervinho too. He was great at beating his defender but rarely produced anything of note. The same applies to Ox at this point and heā€™ll need to improve drastically over the season to justify a new contract.

1 Like

Take ons/dribble past means absolutely fuck all if the player doesnt make a successful pass, cross or shot.

Any scout will tell you its all about the first touch and the last.

2 Likes

Great advice for sex offenders too

5 Likes

Just stop posting. :poldi:

@morrisc311
Gervinho was great

great

great

great

1 Like

Gervinho was great
Gervinho was grea
Gervinho was gre
Gervinho was gr
Gervinho was g
Gervinho was ga
Gervinho was gar
Gervinho was garb
Gervinho was garba
Gervinho was garbag
Gervinho was garbage

8 Likes

Should use his latest omission from the England squad to realise where his career is currently going and ask to leave.

I think heā€™s best seeking a last minute transfer, at least on loan. I canā€™t see him getting and holding down a place in the national team soon

It would make my week if this fraud leaves.

1 Like