Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

:arteta:

6 Likes

Don’t hate on the guy, he delivered exactly what we needed today.

Still shit. Got lucky with that cross. Can’t believe he was brought on instead of Iwobi ffs

Sure, he did an Antonio Valencia in an Antonio Valencia game.

1 Like

That was a fucking great ball in! Well done Ox! I guess he’s not gonna do the same for at least the next 20 games :wilshere:

I don’t even know what that means.

What? Lol

It means this game was so shit–with two awful managers at the helm–that Antonio Valencia was man of the match. So no wonder Ox, who is just an Antonio Valencia who hasn’t learned how to defend yet, found a nice little momentito.

Sorry I was just watching Ramsey and Elneny, so naturally Ox looked like Ronaldinho in comparison.

I didn’t see one of our guys go right at a united player and make a play out of nothing until the 80th minute when Ox came in, so credit where it’s due today.

This bias is absurd. He done exactly what we needed him to, against Mourinho no less.

Your attentions as to who was shit / lucky / not good enough really should be directed elsewhere today.

1 Like

Don’t confuse bias with not having wool over one’s eyes.

Like with THE BEST DM IN THE LEAGUE

Again, what did Coquelin do wrong today?

You are literally picking out two of a handful of players who are the only reason we even came away with a point today.

He is not Xhaka is what he did wrong.
AC can’t stomach that his early season estimate of Xhaka being better than Coq, was a misinterpretation.
Childish obsession now to berate Coq at every mistake to make up for it.

1 Like

He turned our midfield into the Mojave desert.

lol @Trion you are (as) clueless (as Wenger).

Got enough clue of you being butthurt.
I actually enjoy watching you melt seeing Xhaka on bench.

“Can’t see the wood for the trees” comes to mind.

Let go of your Coquelin / Ox obsession. Far worse players today.

@AbouCuellar Educate them please

World class assist from a world class player :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You mean talent.

1 Like

For some reason people don’t seem to understand that a midfielder that actively avoids participation in…erm, midfield play, is a very bad midfielder.

They had the same problem with Flamini.

I don’t give a fuck whether it was Xhaka or Michael Carrick or Mikel Arteta out of retirement for a day on the bench today, any one of them should’ve been on the pitch before Coquelin. I don’t even really give a fuck about Xhaka tbh, lol, I wasn’t one of the people who hyped him up last spring or knew anything about him, and I wasn’t going crazy about him this summer like loads of you were either, I just had the naive and hopeful idea that Wenger might have spent money on a midfield player because he wanted a real midfield player again/had an idea how to use one without him just kinda going and doing it himself like Arteta did.