Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Perfect impact on the game.

https://twitter.com/GoalsOnSunday/status/787646528336826368

Yessss. Hopefully you decide to leave

1 Like

:raised_hands:

https://twitter.com/Alex_OxChambo/status/788017731937374208?s=09

Look at how red and glazed over the Ox’s eyes are lol :wilshere:

This is why AOC will never make it as a top footballer, more interested with image and being ‘a lad’ than buckling down and training and getting better with his abilities…he is a fucking waster, such a waste of natural talent i thought he would be something special when he came to our club at first he was playing a blinder, now he is too comfortable and doesnt seem to be motivated!

4 Likes

How do you know he doesn’t train hard and apply himself?

He is a character and likes to be in the public eye but that doesn’t mean anything tbh.

6 Likes

Eeerrrrmmmm i guess by looking at his performances and lack of game time and the fact that when on the pitch he cant even make basic decisions correctly…something like that. Considering season after season he adds nothing to the team his stats are awful as an attacking player he barely scores and barely assists… but you always hear him and his fucking BANTA!

The two things aren’t mutually exclusive. Plenty of footballers spend their time expanding their social profiles and perform well on the pitch.

Ox is 23 and might just simply not be very good. There was never a guarantee he would make it tbh. I just find it a bit of a stretch to link his ability to a photo.

2 Likes

its not just one photo is it though, the guy is always out at other functions and venues, basketball matches, boxing, music events etc but when he is called for on his actual job he goes fucking missing or is totally dross. It would serve him well to get out of the fucking public eye and going to these venues and partying and fucking work on your game, that is the whole reason you are not getting picked there are too many flaws to his game and he spends his time pratting about instead of fixing them!

Ox is a clown tbh Really look at his life and football career and it’s easy to see he’s a spoilt child.

A guy like Alexis must look at Ox with nothing but utter contempt. Sanchez was washing cars, doing arcobatics for loose change in the slums of Tocopilla and couldn’t even afford a pair of boots whilst at the same age Ox was living the upper class life style at a private school

3 Likes

Maybe he’s just shit.

2 Likes

I don’t get it aren’t footballers allowed to have a life off the pitch to see a show? I’m sure people go to the movies and stuff after work last time I checked it did not mean you were shit at your job

5 Likes

I see Chambo has gone for the ‘roadman’ attire there

Better than Aaron Lenon and Andros Townsend.

1 Like

Very well taken goal

It was nice that he scored but Geez the defence seemed in slow motion with that goal.

Have we forgiven him yet?

no, we currently hate Ramsey and Ox. We are currently moving Theo from fuck off to great and moving Chambers from great to fuck off. We currently think Iwobi is about as good as Ronaldo.

Subscribe for weekly updates on Love/Hate: the Arsenal player soap opera game.

11 Likes

Watched the game again last night and was just about to come on here and praise Ox.

I’d have looked like a right dick had I not read the script, so cheers for the update oompa.

…fucking Ox, tricking me into thinking he did well.

…and don’t get me started on Ramsey. What’s he done lately?

I’m fucking livid now (the way things should be)

8 Likes

Theo is on fuck off permanently.

:theo:

1 Like