Aaron Ramsey

Pogba is up there for sure but the thing is United haven’t fostered an environment where he can thrive.

2 Likes

I’m participating in the Pogba banter because it’s fucking amusing and winds up those Man U supporting cunts.

But I’m not participating because I actually genuinely think he’s shit or complete flop, people who actually think that are silly. Like saying he’s worth no more than 30m. That’s patently ridiculous when Giorgio bloody Wijnaldum costs 25m these days.

I didn’t watch him regularly enough to know if he is best in the world material (as the hype suggests), but he’s clearly uber talented and will come good. I assume it’s just a matter of time. So I figure that I might as well enjoy him being shit for the moment lol

4 Likes

He is quality player and United have enough resource to surround him with players who will get the best out of him eventually.
The trouble is with high money purchases is that we need an instant impact like Sanchez.
Even Ozil began his Arsenal career with series of great to good performances.

If you are worldclass, you shouldn’t need a particular system or set of players around you to do your bit.

Again not saying Pogba is not at Ramsey’s level, but he has some way to go.

In regards to hype and the price he cost, the press should be absolutely mullering him. The same way they did when Özil hit a patch and was labelled a flop lol.

:joy: Meltdown among the Ramsey ultras.

1 Like

If at this point you believe in Ramsey and aren’t Welsh or a sheep then you probably should re-evaluate your life.

SpankyJoyJoy is that you?

Isn’t that just a Welsh woman?

7 Likes

Therein lies the joke my friend.

Apart from his assist, he was poor. Everytime he plays we are so slow in our build up.

1 Like

Well I’d give him the benefit of the doubt as he’s ‘just’ come back from a lay off but blimey, we were very narrow with him in he side.

He’s just not very good.

1 Like

Mods, is there any way of blocking threads for yourself? I hate this thread beyond belief and would prefer to not have to read it!

So don’t click on it then :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Just like Pogba

Sometimes I find the things people write on the forum quite funny. This isn’t one of those occasions.

Solid advice here.

Also if you scroll down towards the bottom you’ll see a button that says tracking. You wont be able to stop seeibg the thread but you can make it so it doesn’t catch your attention as much.

The new style of forum (not a complaint) means that my mild OCD makes me have to ‘read’ all the threads, haha. Just a personal thing!

1 Like

Oh my lord, this is one of the most laughable and pathetic things I’ve ever seen @Burgundy. Why is he addressing Ramsey as if they know each other lmao

Yeah that is cringey as fuck. Like Ramsey gives a shit about some wanker on twitter lol.

He got an assist last night but it was such a sunday league goal. No pace on the ball, it was floated in a straight line, it was only because of Giroud and awful goalkeeping it went in tbh.