Aaron Ramsey

i think a lot of our players would be great under another manager. This is what i think about Nelson, he looks like he could be quite a player but i dread what wenger will do it him.

Lets be honest, Bellerin came on and we were like wooooooooooooooow look at him now. Iwobi came on woooooow we have a player now meh, there is a definite theme here, i wouldnt trust wenger with my fucking bog roll now!

2 Likes

Fuck me, things are really falling apart in the team. This is bad, very very bad.

1 Like

he can still have a long distance friendship with him, itā€™s not the end of the world for Rambo

Whaaaat, is that legit??

Yep. Itā€™s on his instagram!

people are saying that shambles is the internal squad nickname for Ox because heā€™s often late to training but I donā€™t believe that for a second haha

1 Like

Hmm, Ramsey saga next summer.

Best thing that could happen this season is Wenger being sacked and we bring Tuchel in, give him the season to work and evaluate the squad and allow him to rebuild. Wenger doesnā€™t deserve another chance at rebuilding this squad.

14 Likes

Good, I think our team needs a massive shakeup anyways, and I think all of you agree. Ramsey is a midfielder trying to be a striker. #shambles is this mother fucker in midfield.

1 Like

ramsey can fucking go in all if he wants, he has been subpar for 9/10ths of his career here in fact 99% of the fucking squad can piss off as far as i am concerned

1 Like

Iā€™m confused, whatā€™s Ramsey done?

Shambles? Fuck off, you cunt!

if he is calling arsenal a shambles (yes it is true that his nickname too) he is part of the problem as well

Ramsey is using Oxā€™s nickname in a post about Ox.

Not sure what the problem is here lol.

3 Likes

Any the very least the problem is thatā€™s Ramsey is a fucking moron if he didnā€™t think how that could be construed

2 Likes

Yeah this is much ado about nothing. Chambo. Shambo. Shambles. He was given that nickname a while ago. I remember reading an interview with Holding where he said Per gave him the nickname.

Honestly I think anyone looking at that and deciding he is calling Arsenal a shambles is a moron.

He says heā€™s sad to see him go and has hash tagged #shambles

How do you think anyone that doesnā€™t know his nick name is shambles (I definately didnā€™t until just now) is honing to take that other than as a dig at the club?

2 Likes

Arsenal fans love a conspiracy theory

1 Like

I had no idea he was called shambles as a nickname. Pretty stupid in-joke to post given the fact the club is, in fact, a fucking shambles.

4 Likes

Great in 3 out of 4 matches so far.